Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

hate to say it

Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:29 pm

we ARE a one man team because of DJ tactics dont get me wrong im happy with him as manager but he doesnt have a plan b. after last season he still havent learnt his lesson!
i believed we needed 2 new defenders but know with the style we play we need back up for JAY B we need a big holding player. and back up for the likes of hudson and gyepes.

We need to hang on till january, JAY now knows he can demand stupid wages because he is the KEY to are promtion, unless we sign some one like miller or another big target man. he will walk free in my eyes the end of the season unless we get promotion and to be honist if he does do a ledley (waits to see if we go up) i would offer him the same wages after promotion.Keogh is not the answer he is lazy doesnt look up and couldnt hit a barn door! we should send him back!

But after the most embrassing preformance ive seen in a Cardiff City derby match they need a big win next match otherwise i can see the fans turning, but we need to stick by the players because no player will come out and play badly. Espically not in a derby match.

The management need to take a look at PLAN B! they should of packed the midfield today with 5 players and a lone strike (bellamy) and chops just of him.

Re: hate to say it

Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:34 pm

WELL SAID, KEOGH IS NOT THE ANSWER AT ALL. ALL HE HAD TO DO TODAY WAS DROP KOUMAS INTO MIDFIELD AND LEAVE CHOPS UPTOP, SIMPLE, DROPPING BURKE ONLY MADE A BURKE OUT OF DJ.