Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

its NOT dj`s fault

Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:50 pm

EVERYONE on that pitch was shit, there was no way DJ was all to blame for that shower.
basic passing was shit. he picked 11 professional footballers and they all let him and us down today. Hudson was the best player there and that is my opinion.
DRINKWATER IS SHIT, and dont give me that crap about being matchfit or not, he`s paid to play football, end of.

Re: its NOT dj`s fault

Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:51 pm

nugent wrote:EVERYONE on that pitch was shit, there was no way DJ was all to blame for that shower.
basic passing was shit. he picked 11 professional footballers and they all let him and us down today. Hudson was the best player there and that is my opinion.
DRINKWATER IS SHIT, and dont give me that crap about being matchfit or not, he`s paid to play football, end of.

well said

Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:52 pm

Can I ask you what do you do for a job mate?

Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:52 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=25910 :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:54 pm

Nathan Walker wrote:Can I ask you what do you do for a job mate?

why, what do you do

Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:56 pm

nugent wrote:EVERYONE on that pitch was shit, there was no way DJ was all to blame for that shower.

they didnt turn up agreed,but d.j picked a formation that was never going to trouble the jacks,we always play 4-4-2,why change it for a derby,jay or no jay :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:56 pm

c'mon, dave jones has to take the blame for that one surely ?

Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:57 pm

All I am saying is that you may have no clue as to what it is like to have a nasty injury then get thrown into an important day straight off the back of it as in the young boy Danny.
Regards to DJ, Dropping Burke for Drinkwater was one of the worst ever in his CCFC Career. End of. Playing Chopra on the wing whilst Keogh was winning headers was a terrible decision.

Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:58 pm

rob wrote:c'mon, dave jones has to take the blame for that one surely ?

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=25910 :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:59 pm

Totally disagree.

Look at the whole game. We lost it in midfield. Was that Heaton or Bellamy fault? We lost it there because the Jacks put 5 in there. We screwed up on the tactics and that is all down to DJ.

Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:59 pm

the point about drinkwater being shit.... a tad harsh, as he was part of a poor TEAM PERFORMANCE.
had a convo with warren after the game, oldham play atleast 1 reserve game a week. i know its harping back to ''we need reserves fixtures bla bla bla'' but its quite simple, we do!!

Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:00 pm

totally agree nugent

IN DJ I TRUST

Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:01 pm

hey, formation might have been wrong, tactics might have been wrong, but like i said there are 11 WELL PAID FULL TIME PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALLERS there, and they were a crock of utter shit. even bellamy .and i would never thought i would have said that.

Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:04 pm

just watched arecording of the match today and DJ was asked the question about the formation and the team selected and he said he picked a team to win the game, they lost the game so he can't go blaming individuals, he picked the team. So he must have felt putting Burke on the subs bench was the correct decision, Keogh was ineffective up front and I think he would be better playing off the main striker up front so has a similar profile to Chopra only not so quick. All todays match highlighted was how sorely Bothroyd was missed and how imperative it is to get a player in to cover him when he's suspended or injured. Take the defeat on the chin, it happens, and come back fighting next game.