Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

2nd after jacks game 3 points infront of them and 1 point

Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:20 pm

behind QPR if you given me that at start of the season in position we was in then i would of snapped ya hand off.

yes it hurts me and will annoy me for rest of 2nite but i still think QPR will stutter and who to say cardiff and swansea mite be 1 and 2. even tho it hurt me to say they not bad side be quite worrying if they had lots of money LOL. but i tink it more of cup final to them than us but i suppose it been like that for few years now.

was just speaking to my old man he was like well its bit of everyone fault really dj players and we still in 2nd and we in November not may.

yea i think we do need replacement for jay maybe jones should spend all his money on big target man? i be honest with you i have no idea who you get who is same player as jay he grown in to good player when we signed him i was oh no what is that tall piece of shite LOL.

i think jones does annoy few people cuz way he speaks he will never change he type of guy if you don't like him then leave and lump it, i see him often down the gym he not most out going person you can see that. i think if did does nto happen this season then yes he will have to say i done what i can.

the way stadium is i do agree is taken the edge off things but i suppose if we want to be big club then we had to move and save on policing but we can't have everything i suppose.

bit of long post i no but i really think we stay in top two i just glad the jacks game is out of the way. jacks no how to play us and makes u you think are the rest of league missing a trick.

few on this board will laff at this post but i really think this couuld be kick up the ass players need teams can beat us so we got be fire in belly every game or play every game as cup final.

I WILL BE THERE AND THAT IS FACT WITH MY LITTLE PICK AND SHOVEL :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: 2nd after jacks game 3 points infront of them and 1 point

Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:26 pm

yes, were still the number 1 team in wales :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: 2nd after jacks game 3 points infront of them and 1 point

Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:27 pm

ninianblue wrote:yes, were still the number 1 team in wales :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: