Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

another big game and

Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:13 pm

another big game and the city players go missing and lets be honest its all the time i ve never been so pissed off

Re: another big game and

Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:17 pm

caerblue wrote:another big game and the city players go missing and lets be honest its all the time i ve never been so pissed off

I wont bring his name up anymore today, but I am Sorry I Blame DJ, as it happens all the time under him.

Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:26 pm

we are second in the table so we have obviously played to a high standard so far this season but come on not today we were poor very poor i think i could take it against anyone but why do we always play poor against the jack bastards even last year when we won nobody could say we dominated them it was a last min winner

Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:30 pm

We went missing without Bothroyd, and for the first time I blame Dave Jones. He didn't have another tactic, other than to try and play Keogh as a Bothroyd role whilst punting it up the field. Keogh is NOT Bothroyd.

Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:45 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
caerblue wrote:another big game and the city players go missing and lets be honest its all the time i ve never been so pissed off

I wont bring his name up anymore today, but I am Sorry I Blame DJ, as it happens all the time under him.

I so want it to be different but when it comes to the big games DJs performances are like a tape loop in "Groundhog Day" - nothing changes. Forget it was Swansea - that was a classic "Six Pointer". Had we won we would have be sitting pretty nine points ahead of third place and top of the league. We lost and the gap between second, which we occupy and Swansea in third is a twitchy three points. That's the biggest impact from today's shambles!