Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bellamy Missed an Hat Trick Today

Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:01 pm

Surprised no one else ha posted this....

Is he an untouchable?

Desperately missed Jay today...Keogh is too small and I heard he only got picked because Burke was late getting to the ground.

Re: Bellamy Missed an Hat Trick Today

Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:03 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:Surprised no one else ha posted this....

Is he an untouchable?

Desperately missed Jay today...Keogh is too small and I heard he only got picked because Burke was late getting to the ground.

Posted is in an earlier thread mate - totally agree though!!

Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:25 pm

pauly_gee wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:Surprised no one else ha posted this....

Is he an untouchable?

Posted is in an earlier thread mate - totally agree though!!

Yeah they're too busy slagging Jones....top prem player one on one with a championship goalie???????

Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:45 pm

I'm going to give Bellamy the benefit of the doubt here and say that I think he's still not 100% fit.

I doubt that we'll see him again before the Forest match.

Having said that he seemed rather subdued today and like in the Coventry game he didn't really look up for it at all and that I find a little strange.

The two chances he had today should have been meat and drink for a player of his quality but he made a mess of them both.

Seemed quiet on the pitch as well and didn't really provide the leadership a captain should.

Oh well,let'shope he gets back on his game quickly!

Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:54 pm

was he playing today?

Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:58 pm

davids wrote:I'm going to give Bellamy the benefit of the doubt here and say that I think he's still not 100% fit.

I doubt that we'll see him again before the Forest match.

Having said that he seemed rather subdued today and like in the Coventry game he didn't really look up for it at all and that I find a little strange.

The two chances he had today should have been meat and drink for a player of his quality but he made a mess of them both.

Seemed quiet on the pitch as well and didn't really provide the leadership a captain should.

Oh well,let'shope he gets back on his game quickly!

He was short of breath in the warm up as well

Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:13 pm

I agree he did, He was probably in the Tavi last night not a great performance from him today. :ayatollah: