Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Did we make the jacks look good - Or they make us look bad ?

Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:08 pm

I honestly think we made them look good. We have not played that poor this season in my opinion, and it looked like pretty much all of the team didn't turn up for the occasion. Chopra as passionate he is was awful and should of been given a red card, Bellamy may as well not of been on the pitch because I couldn't even see him, Keogh yet again proved why he is the weakest link in the squad and is no subsitute for Bothroyd, Whiitingham had a very poor game.

The fans were equally as awful with no noise or passion coming from the fans, and I think we have to blame DJ for playing down the importrance of bragging rights of derbies. The Jacks honestly belive they made us look bad by being a much better footballing side, but watching both sides today I think Cardiff looked Leauge 1 at best, and Swans bottom of the championship at best.

I rated the game in general 2 out of 10, with Swansea looking like they wanted the win a million times more than Cardiff. It was a complete bore fest for me.

PS.. The ref was awful today as well...

Re: Did we make the jacks look good - Or they make us look bad ?

Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:16 pm

yeah, youre right there in what you say, for a derby game, i dont think any players on the pitch upped there game, as for the atmosphere ,it was all hyped up before the game, and ended up a non starter,,,,,, bad day at the office, no commitment from both sides

Re: Did we make the jacks look good - Or they make us look bad ?

Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:46 pm

Lets just say ,that they did the job they come to do, and we didnt do our best to stop them.