Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: fan on the pitch,

Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:01 pm

maesteg bluebird wrote:who are the "cardiff city" fans bitching about this. f*cking hell mun! what has this club become??????????? i know it was daft but feck me, the guy didnt kill anyone for fucks sake! CARDIFF CITY- family friendly. take granny along for the day and sip tea with her in the canton stand whilst discussing what washing powder they wash the kit with! but whatever you do, dont stand up or sing. WHAT A LOAD OF OLD BOLLOCKS! man up boys! and im not talking to everyone as i know the vast majority of you agree with me and want to create a better atmosphere etc. but some people, this new breed of fan, do me feckin nut in!! its getting embarrassing mun :oops:

Fecking quality post son !

Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:12 pm

Maybe the fans bitching about it will be the 224 people who cant go to QPR because of his actions (according to the club?)

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/New ... 28,00.html

Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:21 pm

I think it was disgraceful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was not naked

It was not to hug a player on a goal celebration

WHAT are the pitch invaders of today coming too!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AND at least it entertained a few people for the few minutes he was actually on the pitch - CCFC need to invest in some "Runners" they are the keep fit/sporty stewards that are trained to take an invader out in the 1st few 2nds - then again i enjoyed the piss take (even if he did not do it purposely) when the stewards took a tumble :lol:

:ayatollah:

Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:49 pm

Fair play to him, i cant believe some of you guys are harsh in saying ban him for life etc, have it ever occured to you that he was doing it for a bet or just a crack and a giggle. i found it funny to be honest, now if a female streaker had run onto the pitch you would probably have loved that, i think a 6 year ban is over the top and football clubs need to lighten up its not as if he dangered any of the players :ayatollah: :lol:

Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:51 pm

Just about summed your day up,embarrassing :lol:

Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:22 pm

blackswan wrote:Just about summed your day up,embarrassing :lol:

IS THIS c**t STILL HERE?

Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:49 pm

Highlight of the day for me :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:56 pm

Warren of Merthyr wrote:Fair play to him, i cant believe some of you guys are harsh in saying ban him for life etc, have it ever occured to you that he was doing it for a bet or just a crack and a giggle. i found it funny to be honest, now if a female streaker had run onto the pitch you would probably have loved that, i think a 6 year ban is over the top and football clubs need to lighten up its not as if he dangered any of the players :ayatollah: :lol:

I agree, should be a 3 game ban or somthing, but if it was me in charge i wouldnt give no fucker a ban and un-ban everyone that is banned if i could. :ayatollah: