Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Vincent Tan Today

Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:44 pm

fair play, alot of chairmens just arrive and go home and dont pay attention to the crowd. before the game vincent tan, drove past, waved smiled and was very friendly to the fans, i hope todays embarresment makes him see, we really are a 1 man team, and will give jones some cash or funds in january to get a stronger sqaud. only bad thing about jones i have to say is "he wanst vocal today in tellin the players, and 2, time and time again he says our defence made to many mistakes yet never changes it, and 3 i hope he seen how usless keogh was

Re: Vincent Tan Today

Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:04 pm

Keogh wasn't useless :?

Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:12 pm

I wouldn't say useless, but slow and ponderous maybe lacking in fitness. Koumas is a shadow of himself. Drinkwater needs game time and on reflection I think Dave Jones will realise it was a bit of an error dropping Burke. Dissapointing to lose but its 3 points out of a possible 138 and we will bounce back.

Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:18 pm

ihatealiens wrote:I wouldn't say useless, but slow and ponderous maybe lacking in fitness. Koumas is a shadow of himself. Drinkwater needs game time and on reflection I think Dave Jones will realise it was a bit of an error dropping Burke. Dissapointing to lose but its 3 points out of a possible 138 and we will bounce back.

Too right we will, todays result was just a Glitch :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: