Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I DON'T AGREE WITH PEOPLE HAVING A GO AT

Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:40 pm

DJ yes it was bit of mistake playing drinkwater not burke but for god sake we in novemember not may, it marathon not a sprint, yes we didn't play well but jacks deserved to win today.

hard to forget i no but we can't win very game

remember we still 3 points ahead and 1 off top stop.

Re: I DON'T AGREE WITH PEOPLE HAVING A GO AT

Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:42 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:DJ yes it was bit of mistake playing drinkwater not burke but for god sake we in novemember not may, it marathon not a sprint, yes we didn't play well but jacks deserved to win today.

agreed,but we really didnt want to loose this one :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:43 pm

Changing formation and bringing in two players who hadn't played in weeks when we could have kept our system and only had to change one player? I'm sorry but unfortunately, as big a Dave Jones fan I am, I'm resting this one on his door.

Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:44 pm

Zabier wrote:Changing formation and bringing in two players who hadn't played in weeks when we could have kept our system and only had to change one player? I'm sorry but unfortunately, as big a Dave Jones fan I am, I'm resting this one on his door.

jones can't win we win we still pick at him we lose we want him sacked, what would we do if he walked now? fair enough if we don't do it this season he brought as far as we can.

Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:45 pm

At the end of the day, we're still second and 3 points clear of Swansea.

Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:46 pm

whole playing and coaching staff were bad today. nobody specifically

Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:46 pm

Karl wrote:At the end of the day, we're still second and 3 points clear of Swansea.

exaclty

Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:47 pm

Sorry But as soon as I knew the line up, Everyone I spoke to felt DJ's Tactics were Wrong, It was not the players Faults Today, IT WAS 100% DAVE JONES FAULT IN MY OPINION, HE HAD NO PLAN B.

Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:47 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Sorry But as soon as I knew the line up, Everyone I spoke to felt DJ's Tactics were Wrong, It was not the players Faults Today, IT WAS 100% DAVE JONES FAULT IN MY OPINION, HE HAD NO PLAN B.

well lets get him sacked en sod it

Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:48 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
Zabier wrote:Changing formation and bringing in two players who hadn't played in weeks when we could have kept our system and only had to change one player? I'm sorry but unfortunately, as big a Dave Jones fan I am, I'm resting this one on his door.

jones can't win we win we still pick at him we lose we want him sacked, what would we do if he walked now? fair enough if we don't do it this season he brought as far as we can.

Personally, I support Jones and think he's a great manager. Doesn't stop me pointing out when I think he got it wrong. Just because I said he made a few mistakes today doesn't mean I want him sacked or want him to walk.

Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:53 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Sorry But as soon as I knew the line up, Everyone I spoke to felt DJ's Tactics were Wrong, It was not the players Faults Today, IT WAS 100% DAVE JONES FAULT IN MY OPINION, HE HAD NO PLAN B.

Lets See if He Can Finally Not Bottle it for the 6th Year Running, You know My Thoughts, I NEVER Change them.

Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:59 pm

it wasnt the players fault? what the ones that were second to nearly every ball? I thought half of them didnt break sweat whenever they had the ball they had space and we didnt close down, when we had the ball they were on us like flies on shit. They looked like they were way more up for it than we were so don't say it wanst the players fault - nobody from manager down today could comeup with much credit, they could all have done better - DJ and the players

Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:03 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:

Lets See if He Can Finally Not Bottle it for the 6th Year Running, You know My Thoughts, I NEVER Change them.

Nice to see someone with an open mind!!! DJ really can't win if you NEVER change.
Last edited by CayoBluebird on Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:03 pm

I also rate Dave even when he was at Wolves and alot of the fans there still like him ,But sorry today he must use them big shoulders of his and take it on them. As I said if 26,000 fans could see it why couldnt he? Also we have to look at our selfs as fans and Think why did we go silent at the time we should have been singing our heads off to pick the team up! After all thats our job.

Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:30 pm

Despite the fact that I would have played Burke, you have to say that we were shit.

Bellamy could/should have scored a couple whilst I struggle to remember whittingham touching the ball without giving it away. He's back to his flatter to deceive best if you ask me. He needs to stick his f*cking foot in once in a while.

We were second best all day and it's the players that have to hold their hands up. It always seems to me that they want it more than us!

That said, we're still second and will win a load more than we'll lose.

UP THE CITY! :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:31 pm

Howey1927 wrote:Despite the fact that I would have played Burke, you have to say that we were shit.

Bellamy could/should have scored a couple whilst I struggle to remember whittingham touching the ball without giving it away. He's back to his flatter to deceive best if you ask me. He needs to stick his f*cking foot in once in a while.

We were second best all day and it's the players that have to hold their hands up. It always seems to me that they want it more than us!

That said, we're still second and will win a load more than we'll lose.

UP THE CITY! :ayatollah:

bang on sir :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:34 pm

DJ yes it was bit of mistake playing drinkwater not burke but for god sake we in novemember not may, it marathon not a sprint, yes we didn't play well but jacks deserved to win today.

It was a derby! It is a cup final to the fans! This is what is wrong with us!

Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:46 pm

it wasTHE WAY WE LOST

Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:48 pm

Dave jones is God in my eyes, but i think today he got it wrong.
Mind you,easy enough from here to say that . if i was him i might of gone with the team he picked,
but the players didnt step up today, chops, whitts, ollie all poor today, so no, cant blame DJ for the result, that is down to jacks being better today as most of our team were below par.
Mind you, bet it made Dave Giles day

Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:55 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:DJ yes it was bit of mistake playing drinkwater not burke but for god sake we in novemember not may, it marathon not a sprint, yes we didn't play well but jacks deserved to win today.

It was not DJ's fault today, personally I think Craig had a lot to answer for. The players look for inspiration from him and as much as I love the guy he failed, as a captain I did not see him once rally the troops. I dont know why the occasion had got to him when he has played in Glasgow & Manchester derbies but clearly it did. Let the Jack bastards enjoy their cup final and lets learn from this, one major fact still missing from City is balls.

Sorry but its a shit stadium with a shit atmosphere, maybe the subdued crowd didnt rise to the occasion alike the the players. In all today was a complete and utter failure all round, the Jacks wanted it more and got what they deserved.

Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:00 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:

It was not DJ's fault today, personally I think Craig had a lot to answer for. The players look for inspiration from him and as much as I love the guy he failed, as a captain I did not see him once rally the troops. I dont know why the occasion had got to him when he has played in Glasgow & Manchester derbies but clearly it did. Let the Jack bastards enjoy their cup final and lets learn from this, one major fact still missing from City is balls.

Sorry but its a shit stadium with a shit atmosphere, maybe the subdued crowd didnt rise to the occasion alike the the players. In all today was a complete and utter failure all round, the Jacks wanted it more and got what they deserved.

could of said it better myself

Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:54 pm

i feared the worst when i saw us back to the very deep defensive position that always invites trouble.
Tate was always the out ball for the jacks and 9 times out of ten he picked the ball up unchallenged on the half way line.
Jones was caught out tactically today along with a number of players who werent at the races.
i thought oli and drinkwater looked uncomfortable being so deep defensively and prefer to see them pressuring opponents a lot further up the field.
chopra was ineffective and i felt for keogh who was trying to continually hold the ball up but was never supported by other players quickly enough to be effective.
i am beginning to question if craig is as fit as the club staff are making out at the moment because i think he was quiet in todays game and also the norwich game