Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

QPR tickets !!!!!

Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:36 pm

The question has been asked why don't we get the same allocation as other clubs ?

The answer is simple, because we still have numptees who think its clever to run on the pitch and put the club down !

As if he's not bad enough, you have other numptees applauding him !

Re: QPR tickets !!!!!

Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:55 pm

That for me was the best entertainment of the day & yes I clapped him ,so what !!!

Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:59 pm

i think if that guy didnt do that, today would of been a absoulte disaster. i appluaded, cheered and celerbrated when he out did the stewards. sadly he was caught. but the worse thing is, i dont condone it, however he didnt harm no-one, and didnt cause anyone any injuries, and he will now most probs be banned

Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:25 pm

It was funny, I would like to know where he was going? Towards the Swansea fans it seems, What was he going to do once he got there? :)

Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:29 pm

No, he didn't harm anyone, he just showed on national television yet again the sort of people who still attach themselves to our club !

Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:55 pm

The Trooper wrote:No, he didn't harm anyone, he just showed on national television yet again the sort of people who still attach themselves to our club !

The sort of people that kept the club afloat all these years !!!!

Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:07 pm

The Trooper wrote:No, he didn't harm anyone, he just showed on national television yet again the sort of people who still attach themselves to our club !

My word its true cardiff fans have just genrally gone soft !

Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:18 pm

my money kept them afloat too, but I wouldn't run on the pitch, perhaps i'm a bit more intelligent than that !

Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:22 pm

BEST PART OF A SHIT DAY :lol:

Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:32 pm

There's an old saying: Little things, please little minds !

The sooner the club rids itself of idiots like him, the better it will be !

Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:49 pm

Xcasual wrote:That for me was the best entertainment of the day & yes I clapped him ,so what !!!

So what?? I'll tell you what....it encourages the tossers who do it and spoil the game to do it more.

Is it really worth for a ban?? Or was he a once-a-season supporter (like so many others today) so it won't matter much??

Laugh you may....but wou;d YOU do something so stupid?? I doubt it....so why encourage others??

Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:02 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:
Xcasual wrote:That for me was the best entertainment of the day & yes I clapped him ,so what !!!

So what?? I'll tell you what....it encourages the tossers who do it and spoil the game to do it more.

Is it really worth for a ban?? Or was he a once-a-season supporter (like so many others today) so it won't matter much??

Laugh you may....but wou;d YOU do something so stupid?? I doubt it....so why encourage others??

I didn't encourage him onto the pitch :lol: it didn't spoil my game .Infact it cheered me up ,gimme the Cardiff fans are turning in bores yaaaaaawwwwwwwnnnnnnnn.