Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Met Robbie Savage tonight...

Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:15 am

Funny bloke, but found out I'd probably be a better pundit than him for tomorrows game.

He asked who my favourite player was (he told me afterwards that he expected me to say Bellamy!!!) I said Kev McNaughton. Robbie said he is shit! I asked him why and he said cos he has grey hair!! :lol: :lol: Clearly a decent reason for being shit at football! :lol:

His players to watch from the Cardiff team tomorrow were:

Bellamy

That is all! I did remind him that he plays for Derby, so that is one more player than in his team, to which he replied:

"We're 4th in the table"

Obviously I replied

"We're 2nd in the table with a game in hand!" :lol: :lol:

He didn't have an answer to that!!

He thinks Olofinjana is shit, as is Gypes, but Whittingham is ok. He couldn't think of any other players than that (apart from Bothroyd but he's banned but he does rate him, even though I slated him for having a bad attitude and for spending too much time on the floor! :lol: )

He had some choice words to say about Chopra too! :shock: :lol:

He thought Darren Purse still played for us! I set him straight and pointed out that Darren came to the Leeds match with his boy!

Apparently the others with him tomorrow are John Hartson and Roger Johnson, don't know if that is true though?

Re: Met Robbie Savage tonight...

Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:41 am

I bet you was like 2 peas in a pod next to 1 another with your blonde locks and his Claire :D
God knows why they want Robbie Savage on commentary box. Aint he from North Wales ?

Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:59 am

I usually listen to him on the radio on the way back to Derby after a home game. He is about the only pundit that seems to get wound up with viewers of the programme that call in.

Up here all the Derby fans are getting excited as they are on a good run at the moment. A team that are definately on a good run but the bubble could quite easily burst for them, that usually happens when they come and play us. :ayatollah:

I've got to admit I have felt Robbie has always played well against us especially at our place. Well lets hope he does again next time as the previous two last games have given us ten goals. :lol:

Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:17 am

Claire wrote:Funny bloke, but found out I'd probably be a better pundit than him for tomorrows game.

He asked who my favourite player was (he told me afterwards that he expected me to say Bellamy!!!) I said Kev McNaughton. Robbie said he is shit! I asked him why and he said cos he has grey hair!! :lol: :lol: Clearly a decent reason for being shit at football! :lol:

His players to watch from the Cardiff team tomorrow were:

Bellamy

That is all! I did remind him that he plays for Derby, so that is one more player than in his team, to which he replied:

"We're 4th in the table"

Obviously I replied

HE HIS A FIRST CLASS ASS

.....................................!

"We're 2nd in the table with a game in hand!" :lol: :lol:

He didn't have an answer to that!!

He thinks Olofinjana is shit, as is Gypes, but Whittingham is ok. He couldn't think of any other players than that (apart from Bothroyd but he's banned but he does rate him, even though I slated him for having a bad attitude and for spending too much time on the floor! :lol: )

He had some choice words to say about Chopra too! :shock: :lol:

He thought Darren Purse still played for us! I set him straight and pointed out that Darren came to the Leeds match with his boy!

Apparently the others with him tomorrow are John Hartson and Roger Johnson, don't know if that is true though?

Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:34 am

I'm sure roger will put him straight tday and city we will destroy the jack bastards. Robbie is very close friend of bellers. Cmon cit)!!!

Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:14 am

:lol: Love to meet him