Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

who's taking thier kids tommorow ?

Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:34 pm

im taking my 16yr old son and my girls who are9 and 6, the girls are so excited cos i would'nt take them last year
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: who's taking thier kids tommorow ?

Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:35 pm

CHRIS PIKE wrote:im taking my 16yr old son and my girls who are9 and 6, the girls are so excited cos i would'nt take them last year

Not taking My 5 yr Old, she keeps asking to come as she loves Atmosphere, 50/50 about My 9 year old.

Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:38 pm

CHRIS PIKE wrote:im taking my 16yr old son and my girls who are9 and 6, the girls are so excited cos i would'nt take them last year

Chris, I am taking Angharad, who is 9 yrs old, for her 4th derby, 3rd at home and she also went to the taking libertys stadium last season, she loves the atmosphere :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:43 pm

carlccfc wrote:

Chris, I am taking Angharad, who is 9 yrs old, for her 4th derby, 3rd at home and she also went to the taking libertys stadium last season, she loves the atmosphere :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

good stuff Carl, there is no trouble to worry about at CCS so its no problem . my kids cant wait ive been winding them up all week about the game, they are so excited now :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:45 pm

Im taking my boy he is 6 - and im waiting for the bloke on here cant remember his name to call me a bad parent !

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

he still aint showed his face in the nin after the pompey game - i aint forgotten! just have to remember who he is!

He's been practising his - he's only a poor little swansea song siting on the toilet having a poo - how apt!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:47 pm

My wife is taking our two boys first time for them they cant wait lol they cant believe i will not go on a bus !!!

Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:57 pm

fuckin right i am...my boys 8 and hes a cardiff city encyclopedia.....took him to the liberty last year,and every away 1 bar pompey and barnsely this year. Get the hatred for the jacks into them from a young age i say :D....the little fucker even rolls his bread up down roath park lake and pelts the swans!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:11 pm

no kids tomorrow you just never know what may happen best of times ! :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:26 am

mallo wrote:

no kids tomorrow you just never know what may happen best of times ! :ayatollah:

taking my son he is 25 a right nutter :lol: :lol: looking after his dad an old late70s early 80s grangender :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:02 am

taking 15 year old daughter,and 10 year old son :ayatollah: :ayatollah: