Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Why im fecking buzzing

Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:12 pm

To support your club for which you are emotionally attached is a fantastic feeling. Tomorrow weather you are a Jack or a Bluebird it makes no odds you feel alive. The adrenalin the hatred the rivalry. The feeling if you loose is unimaginable. You will feel sick you will feel depressed. It feels like the world is going to end. If you win you feel on top of the world, you are on cloud nine and nothing can compare to that feeling. And one thing for sure it would be a begrudging respect that both sets of supporters has for for each other than the plastics in our City and in there Town :lol: That saying the hatred is immense that only Cardiff and Scumsea could possibly have. Bring on the game and a win for the CAPITOL :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Why im fecking buzzing

Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:24 pm

Feel alive ???

I feel sick!

Need to get to bed - but i know im gonna toss n turn so may as well be on here :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:32 pm

keep the faith lads BLOOBIRDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:47 pm

Too right about 2 hours kip tonight be up on the buzz 2moro can't beat it!

Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:33 am

I hate this game cos i hate them so much i despise everything about them the team ,there town there moaning about the capital, its the only game i dont and cant enjoy till its over ,last year when chops scored the winner was one of the best feelings ever to beat the scum like that was a dream...lets hope the boys are on form again and chops and bellers get a few...i cant wait till its over .....COME ON CITY.

Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:18 am

Nuclearblue wrote:To support your club for which you are emotionally attached is a fantastic feeling. Tomorrow weather you are a Jack or a Bluebird it makes no odds you feel alive. The adrenalin the hatred the rivalry. The feeling if you loose is unimaginable. You will feel sick you will feel depressed. It feels like the world is going to end. If you win you feel on top of the world, you are on cloud nine and nothing can compare to that feeling. And one thing for sure it would be a begrudging respect that both sets of supporters has for for each other than the plastics in our City and in there Town :lol: That saying the hatred is immense that only Cardiff and Scumsea could possibly have. Bring on the game and a win for the CAPITOL :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great post :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:20 am

d20 wrote:I hate this game cos i hate them so much i despise everything about them the team ,there town there moaning about the capital, its the only game i dont and cant enjoy till its over ,last year when chops scored the winner was one of the best feelings ever to beat the scum like that was a dream...lets hope the boys are on form again and chops and bellers get a few...i cant wait till its over .....COME ON CITY.

Great stuff.

I love it, yet hate it.

I dont care for all this 'its only 3 points' stuff. The are and always have been the enemy to me.

Respect for their fans who support their club, but hatred for their hatred of us :lol: