Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

me and sam

Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:23 pm

will start taking a bus from penarth for all barry dianas and cardiff lads off the aamb so if your interested let us know once demand is there this board will have it,s second bus for away games ........... :ayatollah:

Re: me and sam

Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:30 pm

good call mal but they already run a bus from Top house mate Painey organises it.Full of old skool too! :D

Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:43 pm

willie anderson wrote:good call mal but they already run a bus from Top house mate Painey organises it.Full of old skool too! :D

theres plenty on ere from the areas mentioned and always looking for seats martyn,s lot a different kettle of fish :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:48 pm

willie anderson wrote:good call mal but they already run a bus from Top house mate Painey organises it.Full of old skool too! :D

theres plenty on ere from the areas mentioned and always looking for seats martyn,s lot a different kettle of fish :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:51 pm

I have just moved to the Bay so it would be very handy having a bus from Penarth. If you don't mind a girl on your bus! :D

Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:07 pm

PhatFrog wrote:I have just moved to the Bay so it would be very handy having a bus from Penarth. If you don't mind a girl on your bus! :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:14 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
PhatFrog wrote:I have just moved to the Bay so it would be very handy having a bus from Penarth. If you don't mind a girl on your bus! :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't you start Baz
:evil: :lol:

Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:25 pm

baz will be banned all will be welcome - we will definately have full coach just off the lads we both know

all will be welcome and we will do raffles :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: for free trips etc ....

will start sorting out next week got to get jack game over with first

Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:37 pm

count me in mal im fuckin sick of driving and fuckin sick of the CCSC coaches... :D :ayatollah: nice 1

Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:04 pm

response ere and FB very good just keep e-mailing me lads we have enough for private plane soon lol :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: sam will get the beers in !