Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" THE BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN US and THE JACKS "

Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:05 pm

WE FINALLY HAVE A LEADER IN CRAIG BELLAMY, In the past in My Opinion we havent been up for these Derby games under Dave Jones, like the Jacks have been in the past as DJ admits himself its just another game to him.
But I would love to be a Fly on the wall tomorrow with BELLS IN THE DRESSING ROOM :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yes we have the Quality but in Derby games in My Opinion that goes out the window.
OPINIONS Please :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " THE BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN US and THE JACKS "

Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:13 pm

Annis I reported on here that in the 6 games that Bellers has played he has given the half time team talks and each one has become more vocal and delivered with more intensity, tomorrow will be the icing on the cake :D :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:13 pm

agree with you annis about us having a leader at last also he's got a winning mentality and i think a big difference this time to our previous meetings over the last 2 seasons will be olofinjana he's exactly the type of player we have been crying out for he'll make a massive difference in the midfield :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:15 pm

So True Annis! last time we had a leader on the field in my eyes was kav mate! Before that Paul Ramsey. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:22 pm

Kav/Ramsey... both great in their own way. But Bellamy is actually
one of Britains top footballers, so when he opens his mouth to
championship players, they have to listen. Also, he will never come
off that pitch having given less than 100%.. the rest of the lads
know that too!...

He's like a constant niggle in everyones ear reminding them of
their job.

I agree with Annis. His actual 'football' has not been breathtaking
yet. How he affects the rest of the team has been the best part
of him being here so far. Tomorrow he will be invaluable!

Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:23 pm

carlccfc wrote:Annis I reported on here that in the 6 games that Bellers has played he has given the half time team talks and each one has become more vocal and delivered with more intensity, tomorrow will be the icing on the cake :D :ayatollah:

But doesn't that completely undermine the manager?

Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:26 pm

NJ73 wrote:
carlccfc wrote:Annis I reported on here that in the 6 games that Bellers has played he has given the half time team talks and each one has become more vocal and delivered with more intensity, tomorrow will be the icing on the cake :D :ayatollah:

No it does not it supports him and don't forget DJ knew who he was signing when he got Craig

Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:28 pm

I totally agree, CB is a born leader & motivator who is not worried to call a spade a spade. My only concern is the Swansea boot boys will try & eliminate him from the game.

Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:36 pm

TBH i myself would like to be a fly on the wall in the lockeroom, It will be interesting to see Bellars disicpline when he comes up against that tw*t Alan Tate, im betting on Tate being sent off !!! because he wont be able to keep up with bellamy !! :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:44 pm

i wouldnt want to be a fly on the wall if we go in half time behind, fergies hairdryer nothing compared to bellers losing against the jacks

Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:08 pm

What price him getting booked, odds on I'd say !

Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:15 pm

Rio Ferdinand, Carvalho, John Terry, Gallas, Vidic. All destroyed by Craig Bellamy in the last year. No wonder he says he has no nerves for tomorrow.

I really think it could be his day. Please God. :-D

Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:17 pm

The Trooper wrote:What price him getting booked, odds on I'd say !

I Agree odds on.

Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:53 pm

http://www.keezmovies.com/video/french- ... ion-441641

this is mental :o

Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:00 pm

What the f**k has that got to do with tommorows game ffs. i had the kids running around the room you knob :evil:

Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:05 pm

earnieblue wrote:What the f**k has that got to do with tommorows game ffs. i had the kids running around the room you knob :evil:

:lol: ....sorry mate....but see that french one's hole....that's that jacks

Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:43 pm

NJ73 wrote:

A good manager would use it to the most, and in fairness to DJ he uses it to the max

Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:14 am

This is the first time in a long while that a Cardiff player will be wearing the jersey with pride. Craig is Cardiff thru and thru. f**k Tate, f**k all of those plastic Jacks, this is the real deal.

Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:32 am

porthcawlcasual wrote:This is the first time in a long while that a Cardiff player will be wearing the jersey with pride. Craig is Cardiff thru and thru. f**k Tate, f**k all of those plastic Jacks, this is the real deal.

To be fair Ledley always showed passion in the derby matches :ayatollah: