Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THOSE LOT ARE UNREAL

Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:46 pm

They read on here on Tuesday that Warren Feeney is coming along to the game with us ( the forum ) and they start now with Trundle coming with them :lol:

Re: THOSE LOT ARE UNREAL

Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:48 pm

carlccfc wrote:They read on here on Tuesday that Warren Feeney is coming along to the game with us ( the forum ) and they start now with Trundle coming with them :lol:

:lol: :lol:
:lol:
But Warren is having Breakfast with US :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:50 pm

warren isnt a c**t either :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:55 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
carlccfc wrote:They read on here on Tuesday that Warren Feeney is coming along to the game with us ( the forum ) and they start now with Trundle coming with them :lol:

Last night Trundle was a guest at a fireworks display at the Gnoll rugby ground in Neath :lol:

Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:07 pm

I'm guessing that because they had trouble selling their allocation they ended up giving them to local "celebrities" :lol:

Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:13 pm

Trundle may be their local hero but Warren is still an international http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/Ne ... 76,00.html
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Good luck Warren

Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:16 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Glad it's not Trundle going for breakfast, there'd be fook all left!! :o :o :D :D :D

Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:20 pm

["carlccfc"]["Forever Blue"]["carlccfc"]They read on here on Tuesday that Warren Feeney is coming along to the game with us ( the forum ) and they start now with Trundle coming with them :lol:[/quote]

Last night Trundle was a guest at a fireworks display at the Gnoll rugby ground in Neath :lol:

yes he was only invited as the guy though carl although when they realised the fat b*stard had
enough blubber to burn for weeks they declined to throw him on the fire as there is another match there in a months time

Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:28 pm

Have you noticed how much Lee Trundle sounds just like Lily Savage. In fact I would go as far to say that he sounds exactly like Lily Savage.
Has anyone ever seen Lily Savage and Lee Trundle in the same place at the same time? No they have not!

I think Lee Trundle is Lily Savage and Paul O'Grady is just a cover story. :lol:

Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:08 pm

Berwyn wrote:Have you noticed how much Lee Trundle sounds just like Lily Savage. In fact I would go as far to say that he sounds exactly like Lily Savage.
Has anyone ever seen Lily Savage and Lee Trundle in the same place at the same time? No they have not!

I think Lee Trundle is Lily Savage and Paul O'Grady is just a cover story. :lol:
:lol: :lol: dirty scouse c**t :ayatollah: :ayatollah: