Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Sticky : " WHO IS GOING TO FIGHT FOR US ? "

Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:53 pm

Qpr are probably a bit sensitive after all the millwall trouble, and whether we like it or not, we are still being tarred with our reputation from over 10 years ago!

Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:59 am

Our away support is still top notch, unlike the morg (sometimes) at home games, i feel that QPR who average around 14,000 crowds dont really want around 3,000 Cardiff fans creating a 12th man for the away teams, especially with us being so close in the table.

However i do feel that the Millwall episode and our Chelsea saga may have QPR worried a bit.

As for us not having anyone to fight for us, Carl you're totally right, we have so many restrictions its a wonder we travel away at all.

We have come along long way in the last 10 years and the rams done wonders for our image, its just a shame the authorites didnt acknowledge this

:ayatollah:

Re: " WHO IS GOING TO FIGHT FOR US ? "

Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:41 am

Carl, It always helps to put a little bit of Pressure on those who work down the City :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=26156 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:46 am

Ive heared the 900 lower tier seats are ALL going to CCSC members only and have been reserved for Vince to sell ?

Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:49 am

Vintage 63 wrote:Ive heared the 900 lower tier seats are ALL going to CCSC members only and have been reserved for Vince to sell ?

Yes Martyn, City are being Very Very Careful Who they Sell them to.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:52 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Vintage 63 wrote:Ive heared the 900 lower tier seats are ALL going to CCSC members only and have been reserved for Vince to sell ?

Yes Martyn, City are being Very Very Careful Who they Sell them to.

so what's the reasoning then Annis ............. why did QPR and the Police not want to open the lower tier ?

Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:23 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Bluetaf wrote:Carl I was up at QPR today with Reading and in the Walkabout pub a Reading spotter and a very nice WPC from the Met came in started talking to the guys, the WPC asked the guys general questions about the game / support for the day then started talking to me. She was looking at my shirt where my small gold bluebird pin badge was and asked "and what about your lot?" I replied why are you lot (met) being funny about numbers for us coming up on the 27th? She said that they (met) have not put any requests in, so it must be QPR :?: :?:

Today Reading had an initial 1700 tickets (upper tier) @£30 and then more tickets (lower tier) @£25, they did not sell all the lower tier tickets and those unsold were available to purchase on the day.

The Reading spotter (ala Simon Insole) I came across for the first time after I arrived back to Reading after we had played Millwall early and Reading were playing Swansea (re Swansea in the Rising Sun pub) I wound him up that day saying that we will take the pub over rather than just walk in like the jacks, :lol: the Reading guys knew I was winding him up but today he questioned me about how many Cardiff were bringing and where we were drinking haha I think TVP may be getting worried :lol:

See you in the morning
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
AndyFS

Andy I got told the same it is Not the Met, its QPR, SO CARDIFF CAN STAND UP TO THEM.

If this seems to be the problem then a general club boycot against travelling would be the only thing that would affect the club involved in low allocation to Cardif City - only problem then you have no support for OUR team - catch 20 situation

I dont think any groups/talks etc will make any difference to these clubs - they will always stigmatise CCFC and thats the end of