Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sell out?

Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:04 pm

Is this a sell out or not?
some of you saying it is but others saying plenty left in the premier?? :?:
A sell out is no spaces only the segregated area simple as.

just means more of you go home defeated, deflated, angry, humiliated,tails between your legs, suicidal etc,, :D

see you tomorrow,Premier for me.

Re: Sell out?

Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:07 pm

Sold out mate....Premier club also, see Carls post in the stickies. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:10 pm

Its the Premier for me to, next season, when we run you guys ragged tomorrow. Sleep tight jack, your going to need it! :D :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:21 pm

colours wrote:Is this a sell out or not?

just means more of you go home defeated, deflated, angry, humiliated,tails between your legs, suicidal etc,, :D

Is that a result for the jack army you going into the prem seats?

Tell toozey and you'll get 4 pages in his next book (from smack head to river island)

Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:53 pm

Over 35,000 ticket requests for this mush. The last time you lot had crowds to compete with ours, Ivor Allchurchs'dog was still a puppy. The only times you hit over 20,000 down the Vetch, was the times the big clubs swelled the gate by almost a quarter. When(not if)we go up, the wheels are already set in motion to extend the capacity of Wales'premier football arena

Enjoy your cup final tomorrow. Craig Bellamy and culture all on the same day. Count yourself privileged

Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:58 pm

colours wrote:Is this a sell out or not?

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=25700 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:45 pm

In the Premier eh jack? As much as I doubt it - be sure to say "Hello" because I'll be looking for you.

My guess is your another gutless keyboard warrior.

Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:55 pm

Colours the Prem seats are sold out. The club have said they believe there would be a crowd of over 40,000 if we had the capacity.

If you are in the Prem seats keep your gob shut mush, or you may end up being multi-colours.