Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I'm off to Bristol now

Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:41 am

Too watch Oldand v Merthyr

See you all tomorrow :ayatollah:

Re: I'm off to Bristol now

Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:18 am

Enjoy. I'm somewhere near Bristol just now.

Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:23 pm

PtB wrote:Enjoy. I'm somewhere near Bristol just now.

love speaking to you on the phone, youur accisent is class :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: d

Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:06 am

lol sounds much better when a female says it tho!

Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:33 am

Billy Hunt. wrote:

love speaking to you on the phone, youur accisent is class :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: d

f*cking queer :o

Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:37 am

milly44 wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:

f*cking queer :o

Call him that to his face Chief!! I dare you :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:39 am

i onloy take on merthyr youth from behind my laptop, there are a scary intimidating nasty bunch of fuckers :roll:

Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:50 am

Billy sorry Fishy i keep getting it wrong, is doing his own documentary. It will start by the rest of the Merthyr Youth calling round at fishys for a group wank in his bedroom.Then its off to the local cafe for a breakfast as an Army always marches on its stomach and the Merthyr Youth is no different. Then it is off to the Brunswick to call register. Then its setting off like a military style operation via Holyhead getting to Cardiff by 19.00. When they find the Scumsea have already ran home and we all left in an orderly fashion they will start scrapping amongst themselves. After flicking themselves a couple of times it is back to Merthyr via Newport Usk Hereford Lampeter Brecon Merthyr. :lol: :lol:

Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:02 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Billy sorry Fishy i keep getting it wrong, is doing his own documentary. It will start by the rest of the Merthyr Youth calling round at fishys for a group wank in his bedroom.Then its off to the local cafe for a breakfast as an Army always marches on its stomach and the Merthyr Youth is no different. Then it is off to the Brunswick to call register. Then its setting off like a military style operation via Holyhead getting to Cardiff by 19.00. When they find the Scumsea have already ran home and we all left in an orderly fashion they will start scrapping amongst themselves. After flicking themselves a couple of times it is back to Merthyr via Newport Usk Hereford Lampeter Brecon Merthyr. :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:12 am

I shouldn't come on here when drunk, apolgies, PTB your accent is class though :lol: