Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:54 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgFrBmGf1to

Re: We will remember them...

Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:01 pm

Good information tonight on Sport Wales mate. Nice stuff to no :ayatollah:

You in the Ninian tomororow mate :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:10 pm

Will remember them Jonny :ayatollah: I really dont know where the hatred came from to start with. When did it start ? Perhaps someone on here can go back the furthest with this. All i know is i hate those fuckers with a vengence.
Will you be there tomorrow Jonny ?
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:16 pm

Good piece that Jon.

Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:20 pm

enjoyed that , :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:52 am

fcucking brilliant...........history and passion......Strange as it seems, since i moved away from cardiff (over 18 yrs) it just seems that when we are in Wales we are from Cardiff (mainly :ayatollah: ), Swansea, Newport etc but...as in ..but ..not butt :D when we are all outside of Wales then we become Welsh ??????? Just a thought also what i have experienced.

Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:42 am

Brilliant.

That should make us all stop and think for a moment at least.

Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:52 am

Jonathan Owen wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgFrBmGf1to

Jonny Excellent Video, Fair play :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:01 am

Thanks all.

Didn't want to be all preachy and taking the passion from the rivalry just wanted to say (again) about our amazing history in South Wales (Cardiff, The Valleys and Swansea).

I'd MUCH prefer a Jack than someone from South Wales who spends all his money/time watching a team hundreds of miles away.
I'm not saying for a second that people shouldn't support Man U or Liverpool or even Chelsea (Ha!)...kids will be kids and they love success.

What I AM saying is you should always support your local club too. I dont get people from South Wales who would actually support a team OVER their local team...that's just not right! haha....

Anyway, I'm filming all weekend (hence being up now!) but I got time off to watch the game tomorrow and I'm deffo gonna get along to see your all for QPR and I'm looking to get the time off to go to Reading too. :D

Regards to all and come on City tomorrow... :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:33 am

as everyone has said... a well put together and factual piece jonny :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:35 am

the music score was nice - any idea what it was

Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:45 pm

Very moving programme.....Lets remember them.... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:56 pm

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D great that was!!

Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:59 pm

cheers for that.
you look great.
good luck with the 'filming'.
Ta.

Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:17 pm

Excellent programe, one to which, i would like to add, if i may. In memory of Lt Col Frank Hill Gaskell, 16th battalion [Cardiff City] The Welch Reg. http://www.powell76.talktalk.net/16th%2 ... alion.html
If you are in the City centre, please visit his memorial in St John the baptist church [opposite the Owain Glyndwr].
Lest We Forgett.

Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:35 pm

whered did you get photo done mate?

Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:16 pm

Cardiff City Stadium, next to where i sit. I mite give it a blow to morrow. :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:23 pm

Exellent video on Sport Wales!!!
A few things in there I didn't know...Great stuff.. :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:29 pm

Jonny - you get some great things to do!!!

My boy (only 6) is very much into the history of the wars and he was so quiet watching you all the way throughout - and he said to me at the end - "So Mum - are you telling me the Bluebirds & Jacks were friends" ! :D

Very moving - very touching - and a great piece to teach the youth of coming together!

thanks xxx

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: