Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

LOST A BEST FRIEND TODAY

Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:23 pm

Had to put one of my dogs to sleep today, hardest thing ive ever done. :(

Mans best friend for sure.

Re: LOST A BEST FRIEND TODAY

Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:29 pm

nobby wrote:Had to put one of my dogs to sleep today, hardest thing ive ever done. :(

I can empathise with you mate. Had to do it a few weeks back. It is like losing one of the family. :( :( :(

Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:32 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:
nobby wrote:Had to put one of my dogs to sleep today, hardest thing ive ever done. :(

I can empathise with you mate. Had to do it a few weeks back. It is like losing one of the family. :( :( :(

Gave me 10 years of entertainment and loyalty, definitely like losing one of the family, i suppose people who dont have dogs will never understand but it is heartbreaking.

Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:15 pm

Sad Nobby the dog i have now is the first ive ever had. It will break my heart when the time comes. I feel for you :cry: :cry: :cry:

Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:22 pm

Had to put mine to sleep after 15years.
I know what your going through gutted mate

Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:23 pm

Sorry to hear that fella deffo a mans best friend.

Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:14 pm

I lost my cat a few years back, heartbreaking for me.

to lose a pet , is awful

Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:22 pm

REal sorry to hear that Mate, I cry for days after I day to have my GSD put down also, He is in the Philippines I cost over 1000 pound to take him over. He was my best friend ever. I know how you feel so sorry

Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:23 pm

RIP to your dog.

My spaniel (Bartley) is lovely and a real best friend.

Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:14 pm

Cant begin to think how tough that must have been mate,you have my sympathy.

Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:18 pm

Dai, I REALLY FEEL FOR YOU, I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU, MANS BEST FRIEND .

Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:27 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Annis,you started athread about this a few months back and you are right.A dog is man`s best friend.I`ve now got a Staffie as well as my Lurcher,must be mad.How`s Santa? ;) :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:38 pm

abf9 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Annis,you started athread about this a few months back and you are right.A dog is man`s best friend.I`ve now got a Staffie as well as my Lurcher,must be mad.How`s Santa? ;) :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thanks
Lovely Dogs youve got. Never mad having Dogs in your home :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Santa is a sleep by the side of My bed with Princess the Alsation :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:36 pm

been there m8 i couldn,t do it my sister and one of the lads wilson had to do it had her for 18 years
it,s a killer :(

Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:37 pm

mallo wrote:

been there m8 i couldn,t do it my sister and one of the lads wilson had to do it had her for 18 years
it,s a killer :(

my mrs bought me another one to cheer me up it,s a chug she,s taking the piss or what