Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BLOODY FIREWORKS

Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:39 pm

My fearles Staffy is a quivering wreck on my lap at the moment thanks to them friggin Fireworks. Honest to god i should call him JACK as they are a bunch of Pussies :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: BLOODY FIREWORKS

Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:43 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:My fearles Staffy is a quivering wreck on my lap at the moment thanks to them friggin Fireworks. Honest to god i should call him JACK as they are a bunch of Pussies :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

my staffy is called jack usually a pussy but now cant stop him barking at the fireworks :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:35 pm

sat here with my Jack Russell and yes his name is JACK but he hates the peg selling bastards too!!!!.He had his name given to him before i had him. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Got the surround sound on tv up so he can't here the bloody fireworks!!

Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:03 pm

How strange life can be....my pussy (a ginger tom) is not afraid at all!!!

Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:12 pm

Snap. My staff is shitting himself

Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:21 pm

ive just been out walking my english bull she doesnt mind them she thinks its all a game but my mothers old staffy woudnt leave the house till gone xmas thats how bad he took fireworks

Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:06 pm

Iv got 2 staffies both lying in front of fire chilling.not taking the fuckers out later tho :shock:

Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:27 am

f*cking kids!! just got home from work in Penarth Leisure we had a woman hit by a firework she was ok, but had a burnt dress and a burn to the leg :evil: .....also caught a few kids aiming 1 at the building police were called but no show due to high calls. little pricks need a good kicking!!

Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:34 am

earnieblue wrote:Iv got 2 staffies both lying in front of fire chilling.not taking the fuckers out later tho :shock:

You've got a fire? Tidy. I so miss having a fire, a lot of work but so worth it. You lucky barstewerd.

Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:02 am

Nuclearblue wrote:My fearles Staffy is a quivering wreck on my lap at the moment thanks to them friggin Fireworks. Honest to god i should call him JACK as they are a bunch of Pussies :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We had to have the Rabbit in to watch TV while the noise was going on. He just loves Corrers

Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:28 am

FblockFrank wrote:

We had to have the Rabbit in to watch TV while the noise was going on. He just loves Corrers
:lol: :lol: class frank :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:02 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
FblockFrank wrote:

:lol: :lol: class frank :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

What your rampant Rabbit :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:04 pm

sorry mate its a gas fire :shock:

Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:05 pm

My dogs wont stop barking either.

Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:36 pm

MINE SHKING LIKE A LEAF AGAIN TONIGHT. JUST CALMED DOWN NOW :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: