Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

GUTTED TONIGHT - I HATE BFBS

Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:48 pm

It ain't fair thay show all the Sky games in Afghanistan yet the game on Sunday shownn live on the Beeb is not going to be shown but the good old British forces broadcasting Service are showing some fuckung crap scottish football bollocks. i ain't happy. if anyone is taping it could someone be so bold to send me a copy. i'll cover your costs too!

Big Ceri

Pissed Off in Afghanistan :evil:

I hate scottish football :twisted:

Rant Over.

If your going to the game have a great day and sing your guts out!!!!!!! :ayatollah:

Re: GUTTED TONIGHT - I HATE BFBS

Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:25 pm

If you got a computer the game is being streamed. Keep your head down big fella and come home safe :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:12 pm

have you got a pc or laptop ? It will be on Iplayer mate ?
All the best and top respect :) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:26 pm

hi ceri how many city fans you got there? :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:20 pm

SO FAR ABOUT 12 OF US. Theres some peg sellers to. only 1 or 2 they have ginger hair smell of piss and twiglets! Gutted I am not there tomorrow. The streaming doesn't wurk out here at all. I subscribed to Cardiff City world before I came out. A waste of money that was ssas it takes so so so long and don't work. Never mind!

Big Ceri

Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:03 pm

I've managed to get a friend to record it for me (I'm not posh enough to have a dvd burner connected to my Sky box) and if you pm me where you want it sent to I'll sort it out first thing Monday morning... at NO cost to you.... least I can do for a City fan serving our country... :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:15 pm

Hi Ceri, We will be thinking of you :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: