Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:40 pm

http://forum.planetswans.co.uk/viewtopi ... =6&t=87007

These Jacks are dull as f*ck mind fair play. :lol:

Re: Den Haag Lads In Cardiff

Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:46 pm

Roath_Bluebird wrote:http://forum.planetswans.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=87007

And I quote :-

Everyone knows Swansea havent hidden from Cardiff. Its just the fantasist books written by your England fan Annis that convinces you otherwise. Its a fact that youve been turned over time and time again - year after year and everyone knows it. Its been on the agenda ever since your ground was torn up in 93.

WTF is this gimp on :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:46 pm

every time this is.

quite boring now.

Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:53 pm

:shock:

We have fans from other clubs because internationally we are bigger than you are, a proven fact - as I said to Bromsgrove, its only when you look at and explore your own prejudice will you see the light. Until then you will be inward looking and backward thinking, which is open on here for all to see.

Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:38 pm

Never fail to amuse me. They know

Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:21 pm

PtB wrote::shock:

We have fans from other clubs because internationally we are bigger than you are, a proven fact - as I said to Bromsgrove, its only when you look at and explore your own prejudice will you see the light. Until then you will be inward looking and backward thinking, which is open on here for all to see.

:laughing3:

Fair play - i think i just wet my pants! :lol:

Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:02 pm

f*cking idiots, I just cant bring myself to read anything about the Jacks. Its beyond me how people can go on their site or even have banter with them, I just despise them and everything about them so much. Always have & always will, plus the fact they are too f*cking dull to converse with. Dirty scruffy filthy bastards, the whole town is built on self-fertilization.

Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:56 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:f*cking idiots, I just cant bring myself to read anything about the Jacks. Its beyond me how people can go on their site or even have banter with them, I just despise them and everything about them so much. Always have & always will, plus the fact they are too f*cking dull to converse with. Dirty scruffy filthy bastards, the whole town is built on self-fertilization.

Fantastic quote Richard. I dont go on their sites. I also refuse to buy anything from companies that have sponsored them-e.g when gulf oil sponsored them i'd rather run out of petrol than use a gulf filling station

Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:09 pm

Roath_Bluebird wrote:http://forum.planetswans.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=87007

It may be me but what the fcuk are they talking about? I've read it and I honestly don't know what it's about.

Are they saying they've got an international mob coming to Cardiff?

Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:12 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:f*cking idiots, I just cant bring myself to read anything about the Jacks. Its beyond me how people can go on their site or even have banter with them, I just despise them and everything about them so much. Always have & always will, plus the fact they are too f*cking dull to converse with. Dirty scruffy filthy bastards, the whole town is built on self-fertilization.

That's the thing though!!

I've never posted on their board and I never will.

But by Christ it's f*cking hilarious to see how deluded and obsessed they are with us.

Every now and then, if something's got me down, I go on Planet Comp[lex and it never fails to make me laugh.

Don't hate Swansea.

Pity them.

Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:17 pm

:lol: agree :violent1: crack a jack :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:38 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:

That's the thing though!!

I've never posted on their board and I never will.

But by Christ it's f*cking hilarious to see how deluded and obsessed they are with us.

Every now and then, if something's got me down, I go on Planet Comp[lex and it never fails to make me laugh.

Don't hate Swansea.

Pity them.

I do, I hate everything about them even their pity. :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:42 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

Fantastic quote Richard. I dont go on their sites. I also refuse to buy anything from companies that have sponsored them-e.g when gulf oil sponsored them i'd rather run out of petrol than use a gulf filling station

:lol: :lol: I thought I was the only one that avoided Gulf petrol

Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:44 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

:lol: :lol: I thought I was the only one that avoided Gulf petrol

I still do. Rest of their sponsors have been shit so boycotting the South Wales Evening Post and Blazers Caravans isnt going to have an effect....

Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:51 pm

smashed by lincoln & wrexham, can anyone recall such an event?

Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:53 pm

:lol: :lol: I thought I was the only one that avoided Gulf petrol[/quote]
I still do. Rest of their sponsors have been shit so boycotting the South Wales Evening Post and Blazers Caravans isnt going to have an effect....[/quote]

True enough, horrible despicable people.

Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:59 pm

Den Haag every time we play the Scum we get threatened with there little pals but never ever see them. I Find it sad and a little pathetic and lads wise Scumsea are the laughing stock of the footballing world and that's a fact !!. They do us every time !! dont make me laugh they will only have a go when they outnumber us and pick of small numbers of scarfers.
The Canton mile where they waited until they outnumbered the locals and even then they got ran quicker Linford Christie on Steroids :lol: and my little jack asses looking on this forum its on CCTV and its all on u tube.
Dont threaten us with your little friends from over the water it is laughable, either bring them to the party to play or shut the f**k up because you lot are making yourself cringeworthy and embarrassing.

Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:04 pm

O you say you are not a joke Scumsea please looke at the Swansea youth. Tank and his friends !!i tell you now Thomas the Tank is more frightening :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:09 pm

hope tank aint giving them a lift, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:11 pm

ninianblue wrote:hope tank aint giving them a lift, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Someone better warn Northampton :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:13 pm

tanks and the boys are outside hampden park as we speak :lol: :lol:

Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:18 pm

:lol: :lol:

Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:17 pm

i go on planetpricks just to see the bollocks they write about us, i dont write on there.

Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:22 pm

murphy wrote:

i go on planetpricks just to see the bollocks they write about us, i dont write on there.

I get pissed off with it because someone, other than our little Jack cuntsins, might actually read and believe the bullshit they come up with. It must be passed down through the Fairy Stories their Grandfather/Father/Uncle/Brother must have told them, and the poor twats thought the stories were true :D

How f*cking embarrassing would that be :oops: