Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

tank and the swansea Youth

Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:12 am

are on Route just coming up to Brecon now ! :ayatollah:

peradooo!!

Re: tank and the swansea Youth

Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:25 am

I just love that footage, it is one of the most cringe-worthy things I've seen. Those lads will carry that shame fame to their graves. It really is a classic. 8-)

Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:38 am

this name tank keeps popping up!who is he?

Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:00 am

Just gone past my house now Jules. They just stopped to call register then went on there way again :lol: :lol:

Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:38 am

here's the TANK in all his glory.....every time i watch this it makes me laugh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y2GjrH4bHs

Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:31 am

Fair play to them, they planned this one to a tee. I even found the map they used to plot theor route and take everyone by surprise.....

They even marked their route in blue and to give the OB the slip they've stayed off the motorway as much as they can. They should be back in Wales by the time we get to Middlesboro!

Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:41 am

It's all thats wrong with this country! that said I went to Notts county with City in the 80's I cocked up the route and we went through Brum !! got there as everyone was coming out!! Fuming !! the lads I were with were Very very annoyed at me! :D :D :D

Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:53 pm

WHAT A BUNCH OF........ JACK DICKS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

DIE WITH SHAME :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:13 pm

Thats up there with the comedy greats. :D :D :D :lol: :lol:

Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:39 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
comedy gold. what a bunch of ****s. i've had harder shits!
love the register........theres 14 of you, i think youd notice if someone has a doctors appointment :lol:

Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:49 pm

PtB wrote:Fair play to them, they planned this one to a tee. I even found the map they used to plot theor route and take everyone by surprise.....

They even marked their route in blue and to give the OB the slip they've stayed off the motorway as much as they can. They should be back in Wales by the time we get to Middlesboro!

At what time and date Chief do they go past your gaff in bonny Scotland ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:52 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
PtB wrote:Fair play to them, they planned this one to a tee. I even found the map they used to plot theor route and take everyone by surprise.....

At what time and date Chief do they go past your gaff in bonny Scotland ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah, see thye've steered well clear of my place AND my mum's just in case they run into me. They're good, I'll give them that.

Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:57 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:57 pm

RIght, I'm off to work :? two shifts to go!!! :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:44 pm

Just watched it again :lol: :lol: :lol: its pure comedy gold that's for sure. The guy cant remember his name so we will call him knob was telling the camera what everyone was wearing PARADA :oops: :lol: . half the time i think it had to be scripted but and if it was any other supporters then yeah. But it all seems so real with that bunch of inbreds :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:38 pm

thats some firm they got hope they don't come and take over cardiff :lol:

Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:16 pm

juust watched it again....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:00 am

:lol: first time i have seen that , isit a serious documentary or some comedy on sky 2 ,im so confused id say the could be actors but could any actor be that f*cking ugly or act that thick ?

Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:03 am

Pure Class - and the more times you watch it the more you think can they really be this thick/dumb/stupid!!!

and then i think OH YES they are jack twats :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bet their Mum or is it their Sister could be their Auntie ..............anyways whoever bet they are well proud they got their faces on the TV and for once it wernt crimewatch ;)

Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:49 pm

Tanks fake lacoste jumper gets me everytime 110bucks my ass :lol: :lol:

Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:55 pm

Its a Sky 1 documentary Chief something like hardest away days

Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:08 pm

:ayatollah: dull fuckers say no more :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:39 pm

Can you honestly see them 2 f*cking muppets wreaking havoc at football grounds around britain??????........STUPID CUNTS!!!!!.....f**k ME!!! They wouldnt last 5 minutes in the maelfa shopping centre :lol: , let alone avin it toe to toe with a decent firm.....I feel nothing but pure hatred towards them the dirty jack bastards!!! :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:47 pm

pokie1 wrote:Can you honestly see them 2 f*cking muppets wreaking havoc at football grounds around britain??????........STUPID CUNTS!!!!!.....f**k ME!!! They wouldnt last 5 minutes in the maelfa shopping centre :lol: , let alone avin it toe to toe with a decent firm.....I feel nothing but pure hatred towards them the dirty jack bastards!!! :ayatollah:

the grannies up the maelfa would eat em for dinner :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:15 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: what a bunch of gypo wankers, id love for the swansea youth to visit merthyr that tank has a face like Alan Tate a face you wanna slap !!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:48 am

"another top day out with the swansea youth"

lmfao, what a bunch of muppets... I bet they have it even from thier own after that !!!

Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:05 am

Ninety quid that cos -'Hundred and ten prick'!

It must of been staged, it was like the Office for hooligans. Tank is David Brent. :P :lol: