Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

QPR AWAY - FORUM BUS

Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:36 pm

Please only add your name if you are interested in joining us on a forum bus to QPR away.

Re: QPR AWAY - FORUM BUS

Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:43 pm

carl do you know if the game will be moved? Il have three seats if possible,maybe four

Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:44 pm

daneccfc wrote:carl do you know if the game will be moved? Il have three seats if possible,maybe four

Dane I am waiting for the info myself :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:44 pm

How much Carl ? :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:46 pm

tomCCFC wrote:How much Carl ? :ayatollah:

I am getting a price for the bus tomorrow Tom but I reckon that it will be £20 :ayatollah:

But the definite price will be added tomorrow

Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:47 pm

carlccfc wrote:
tomCCFC wrote:How much Carl ? :ayatollah:

I am getting a price for the bus tomorrow Tom but I reckon that it will be £20 :ayatollah:

But the definite price will be added tomorrow

Ok cheers :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:48 pm

thanks carl. Should be a cracking trip :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:50 pm

put my name down mate and beckett

Thanks

Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:52 pm

I missed the leeds one because it was moved to the monday and i am keeping all my work holidays for when the missus has our first child (happy days) and the Q.P.R game is 3 days before her due date so looks like i will have to miss that one,going to reading tho and looking for advice where to park and any pubs where city fans will be(im not the designated driver :lol: )

Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:02 pm

Chief 5 of us have put our names down on Dibs coach. I am determined to do one game on the forum coach :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:04 pm

I'm In. couldn't go Leeds cos I couldn't get time off work but look forward to this trip

Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:08 pm

i can't make it :cry:

Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:14 pm

im in as mentioned 2 seats for me :)
as long as they dont move this one too, running out of days to take off :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:30 am

Maybe me, depends where i am in the world lol

Ill let you no soon :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:00 am

if its saturday or sunday i will go, if its monday night no :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:14 am

carl whats the ruling by the club that you must have 3 away games under your belt to qualify for a ticket;thanks robbie :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:54 am

I'm definitely coming this time!!

Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:39 am

cityblue wrote:I missed the leeds one because it was moved to the monday and i am keeping all my work holidays for when the missus has our first child (happy days) and the Q.P.R game is 3 days before her due date so looks like i will have to miss that one,going to reading tho and looking for advice where to park and any pubs where city fans will be(im not the designated driver :lol: )

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=25093
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
AndyFS

Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:42 am

sorry guys Im booked with Turners Tours again for this trip ( Im going even without a tkt ) ................. have to stay loyal BUT I will do my best to join you for a trip sometime this season :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:38 am

How far West would you be picking up ?

I live in Llanelli but could catch the train to wherever the bus is leaving if it's not too far.

Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:24 pm

Any chance of 3 to 4 seats? Will there be pick ups up the rhondda way?

Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:32 pm

MR BOWEN wrote:Any chance of 3 to 4 seats? Will there be pick ups up the rhondda way?

they usually pick up outside Pontypridd railway station :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:09 pm

Very interested Carl, 2 of us maybe 4 maximum if room.I really hope it is saturday or sunday :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:39 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:sorry guys Im booked with Turners Tours again for this trip ( Im going even without a tkt ) ................. have to stay loyal BUT I will do my best to join you for a trip sometime this season :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

See you on there Martyn :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:06 pm

carl i looked on qpr website and they are selling tickets for the game and are quoting it as saturday 3pm, im pretty sure they cant move it now, as it would be mayhem for them to start selling tickets and then change the date

would love to come on coach but sold myself to the devil and am in qpr corporate hospitality for the match ( a mate in london sorted it) with a certain welsh boxer in our box.

i look forward to seeing the bounce and shoes :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:40 pm

count me in :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:22 am

im getting the 7am train where I can drink green shit, spill it all over me and no one will laugh :cry:

Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:29 am

2blue2handle wrote:im getting the 7am train where I can drink green shit, spill it all over me and no one will laugh :cry:

theyl still laugh at you dont worry :lol:

Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:15 am

put me and sam ! :ayatollah: down ----- must be cardiff pick ! lol we get on at annis stop

Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:36 pm

where is the closest pickup point to dinas powys