Re: A PLEA to "fans"

Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:33 pm

well done miss marples :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:37 pm

So is he now banned ? Or can we continue abusing him :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:41 pm

cf14blackwier wrote:With sundays derby game coming up, could "fans" please respect our fellow countrymen, respect the rules and laws in the ground.

There is no need for the pointless abuse aimed at the swansea fans and police. Or even the swansea players for that matter, how would you like it if you were at work and someone was shouting abuse at you for 8 hours.

We are all welshmen (and woman), we should be proud of that. Not trying to continue the petty, pointless feuds from years goneby.

Help the stewards out by sitting when they say, and REMAIN seated. Were not at football to act like animals, were all simply there to watch the game.

Is that too much to ask?

I have wrote a letter to the club, asking if they will let a cardiff fan, and a swansea fan to exhange pennants on the pitch before the start of the game, then swap shirts at half time. This will symbolise how far we have got, we should no longer be a club of muppets, we should be a club of MODERN fans.

MAN UP !

Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:53 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:So is he now banned ? Or can we continue abusing him :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's not banned, so carry on!! :lol:

Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:08 pm

They will receive my finest welcome and the best of my abuse as always. Bring on the inbred cunts .

Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:12 pm

Yeah this will happen.

Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:34 pm

Claire wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:So is he now banned ? Or can we continue abusing him :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's not banned, so carry on!! :lol:

Well thank you lass !! Did you read that you inbred tosser ? :lol:

Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:40 pm

i think the police should let both sets of fans on the pitch after the game,, just to have a chat about the game ,swap shirts,and a bit of freindly banter,,, :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:46 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

class thread.
no problem with the PM i sent you blackweir, i totally agree with you.
i also wish fans would sit down and watch the game, pointlesss abuse of away fans should not be tolerated.
its 2010 you pay for a seat so sit in it. as for the mindless morons who get drunk and abuse other fans :roll:
i hope theres a bunch of flowers swapped before the game would be a lovely gesture. :D
;)

Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:05 am

milly44 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

class thread.
no problem with the PM i sent you blackweir, i totally agree with you.
i also wish fans would sit down and watch the game, pointlesss abuse of away fans should not be tolerated.
its 2010 you pay for a seat so sit in it. as for the mindless morons who get drunk and abuse other fans :roll:
i hope theres a bunch of flowers swapped before the game would be a lovely gesture. :D
;)
lets get into them and f**k UP UP :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:30 am

What a f*cking post! Next thing you'll asking us to sit side by side like Liverpool & Everton fans.

I hate all this family club bullshit. Please sit down, dont swear, chant, blah blah

Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:13 pm

Proberly a Jack shitting himself about coming on Sunday

Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:56 pm

its our derby against our rivals. Bastards

Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:13 pm

A Quiet Monkfish wrote:
cf14blackwier wrote:With sundays derby game coming up, could "fans" please respect our fellow countrymen, respect the rules and laws in the ground.

There is no need for the pointless abuse aimed at the swansea fans and police. Or even the swansea players for that matter, how would you like it if you were at work and someone was shouting abuse at you for 8 hours.

We are all welshmen (and woman), we should be proud of that. Not trying to continue the petty, pointless feuds from years goneby.

Help the stewards out by sitting when they say, and REMAIN seated. Were not at football to act like animals, were all simply there to watch the game.

Is that too much to ask?

I have wrote a letter to the club, asking if they will let a cardiff fan, and a swansea fan to exhange pennants on the pitch before the start of the game, then swap shirts at half time. This will symbolise how far we have got, we should no longer be a club of muppets, we should be a club of MODERN fans.

Don't you mean 'a letter what I wrote " ?? Don't is short for DO NOT (now does that make sense! ;) )

:lol: I love reading this board

LOL! his version actually makes more sense than yours! :lol: Even though it should read:

"Today, I took the fulfilling liberties in writing a pathetic and meaningless letter to Lego Land, in the hope I may get a reply from the one and only Peter Ridsdale. He's still in charge there right?............"

Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:15 pm

anyone know if this is still going on ?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... clair.html

gives us a focus of attention :)

Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:20 pm

well it was still on in july anyone know any different ????

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... splay.html

:D :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:53 pm

Is that too much to ask?

Let me have your match ticket and you can go to church.... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:15 pm

Interesting Debate

Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:23 am

That is a funny post.

Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:37 am

Brilliant !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:14 am

cf14blackwier wrote:Im hoping to get a banner made up for when we swap the pennants.

"Brothers in blood, united by football"

Does anyone want to chip in?

Good grief

Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:21 am

YE OK I'LL GO AND SHAKE HANDS WITH THE TALIBAN. :occasion5:
WHAT A tw*t! :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:50 pm

cf14blackwier wrote:Everyone, this isnt a joke,

Im hoping this will happen, i went into the ticket office today to speak to someone about it, to see if they had the letter. She said she will see, and gave me a number to call tomorrow to speak to someone in the offices. She was keen on the idea, hopefully she can get everyone else on board.

Im not saying standing and violence go hand in hand, but the rules are there for a reason. There is no need to shout abuse at people, or try to act hard.

"She said she will see"

thats basically another way of saying no and go away !

Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:20 pm

Is that too much to ask?

this gotta be a wind up were swansea republicans would never join up with you fukas scrap the bubble the game would never be the same without the passion and hatred most of youre fans would surely agree with me on that just look at some of the posts

Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:53 pm

Is that too much to ask?

yes it is,
u jack bastards
u jack bastards

Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:25 pm

cf14blackwier wrote:Everyone, this isnt a joke,

Im hoping this will happen, i went into the ticket office today to speak to someone about it, to see if they had the letter. She said she will see, and gave me a number to call tomorrow to speak to someone in the offices. She was keen on the idea, hopefully she can get everyone else on board.

Im not saying standing and violence go hand in hand, but the rules are there for a reason. There is no need to shout abuse at people, or try to act hard.

Yes why not have sporting jestures, but banter and crowds getting passionate about a game is what the games about.

Bet your mates call you TINKERBELL don't they. Tinkerbell grow some balls, and man up. None of this they have rules to sit down and not shout at rival supporters. This is taking heart and soul out of the game. Grow up or go and watch snooker, sit down and be boring!

Tinkerbell, move out aswell you've been living with your mummy for far too long now! :D :D :D :D :D :D