Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: A PLEA to "fans"

Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:07 pm

Get a grip m8 your talking about our last ever home league derby, well I hope so before we reach our dream land. No disrespect to religion but I think you should be going to church on sunday and not attending the match. Do u have a season ticket? Abusive language happens week in week out. Blooooooobirds!!!

Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:09 pm

LlwyncelynBlue wrote:
Born2bblue wrote:
daibedwas wrote:This guy has got to be on the wind up, surely? :lol: :o

I really do hope so for his sake :lol: :lol:

No doubt whatsoever in my mind

i reckon he's a jack sat there in his caravan having a good giggle to himself

I was thinking to myself that he's an egghead - think one of us is right :lol:

Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:10 pm

Your basicly saying take away all atmophere from the biggest derby for our club.

Next time don't post on this messageboard again with jokes like this. :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:11 pm

Im not saying standing doesnt help the atmosphere, but we are past that now. We are a modern club, thanks to the few people who have PM'ed me with support. Nice to know there are some other proper fans out there.

Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:13 pm

wchurchblue wrote:Get a grip m8 your talking about our last ever home league derby, well I hope so before we reach our dream land. No disrespect to religion but I think you should be going to church on sunday and not attending the match. Do u have a season ticket? Abusive language happens week in week out. Blooooooobirds!!!

Yes, i have one in the grandstand, and have owned one since 1981. The club have received many letters from myself regarding abusive language and now they finally look like they are doing something about it.

Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:14 pm

cf14blackwier wrote:Im not saying standing doesnt help the atmosphere, but we are past that now. We are a modern club, thanks to the few people who have PM'ed me with support. Nice to know there are some other proper fans out there.

Who are you to call me not a proper fan you numpty, Post on other forums you are not welcome on here

Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:15 pm

I'm convinced it is someone on a wind up!

If CF14 Blackwier is for real, you think they would spell it BLACKWEIR ie correctly!

Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:15 pm

cf14blackwier wrote:
wchurchblue wrote:Get a grip m8 your talking about our last ever home league derby, well I hope so before we reach our dream land. No disrespect to religion but I think you should be going to church on sunday and not attending the match. Do u have a season ticket? Abusive language happens week in week out. Blooooooobirds!!!

Yes, i have one in the grandstand, and have owned one since 1981. The club have received many letters from myself regarding abusive language and now they finally look like they are doing something about it.

I really cant believe what i am reading, fair enough we are all entitled to our own opinions but sending letters to the club about bad language get a grip mate

Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:16 pm

Claire wrote:I'm convinced it is someone on a wind up!

If CF14 Blackwier is for real, you think they would spell it BLACKWEIR ie correctly!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:17 pm

Look, i have problems with spelling, support in school isnt what it is now.

Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:18 pm

Proper fans?! U can't say that your an idiot and a joker, I bet u haven't even got a season ticket!

Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:18 pm

wchurchblue wrote:Proper fans?! U can't say that your an idiot and a joker, I bet u haven't even got a season ticket!

I have since 1981.

Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:20 pm

cf14blackwier wrote:
wchurchblue wrote:Proper fans?! U can't say that your an idiot and a joker, I bet u haven't even got a season ticket!

I have since 1981.

Not with Cardiff City though eh mate ;)

Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:21 pm

cf14blackwier wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you've had a good run mate!!

Class answer that

Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:22 pm

So its gone from city fans to schools what next joker?

Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:23 pm

wchurchblue wrote:So its gone from city fans to schools what next joker?

Nothing, just saying why my name is spelt wrong. I normally get it wrong on forms etc.

Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:25 pm

cf14blackwier wrote:

Nothing, just saying why my name is spelt wrong. I normally get it wrong on forms etc.

please??

Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:27 pm

daibedwas wrote:
cf14blackwier wrote:

please spell your name right??

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:29 pm

please spell your name right??

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah:[/quote]

I would, but my teachers always taught me that i came before e. I find it hard.

Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:31 pm

its that sad sack QPR fan :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:52 pm

cf14blackwier wrote:With sundays derby game coming up, could "fans" please respect our fellow countrymen, respect the rules and laws in the ground.

There is no need for the pointless abuse aimed at the swansea fans and police. Or even the swansea players for that matter, how would you like it if you were at work and someone was shouting abuse at you for 8 hours.

We are all welshmen (and woman), we should be proud of that. Not trying to continue the petty, pointless feuds from years goneby.

Help the stewards out by sitting when they say, and REMAIN seated. Were not at football to act like animals, were all simply there to watch the game.

Is that too much to ask?

I have wrote a letter to the club, asking if they will let a cardiff fan, and a swansea fan to exhange pennants on the pitch before the start of the game, then swap shirts at half time. This will symbolise how far we have got, we should no longer be a club of muppets, we should be a club of MODERN fans.

you're having a bubble mate hahaha :lol:

Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:00 pm

I will tell you what why dont you come in the Ninian before the game,make yourself known and we can throw abuse at you instead. :lol: :lol: :lol: You are clearly on a wind up or you are a sad excuse for a CCFC supporter. Which one Chief ? or if you spelt it Cheif :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:03 pm

caerdydd_78 wrote:
cf14blackwier wrote:With sundays derby game coming up, could "fans" please respect our fellow countrymen, respect the rules and laws in the ground.

There is no need for the pointless abuse aimed at the swansea fans and police. Or even the swansea players for that matter, how would you like it if you were at work and someone was shouting abuse at you for 8 hours.

We are all welshmen (and woman), we should be proud of that. Not trying to continue the petty, pointless feuds from years goneby.

Help the stewards out by sitting when they say, and REMAIN seated. Were not at football to act like animals, were all simply there to watch the game.

Is that too much to ask?

I have wrote a letter to the club, asking if they will let a cardiff fan, and a swansea fan to exhange pennants on the pitch before the start of the game, then swap shirts at half time. This will symbolise how far we have got, we should no longer be a club of muppets, we should be a club of MODERN fans.

Thats got to be post of the month..... aint laughed so much in years...

:lol:

Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:04 pm

jinks/cwm wrote:its that sad sack QPR fan :lol: :lol: :lol:

its his cousin :lol:

Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:07 pm

Is that too much to ask?

Don't you mean 'a letter what I wrote " ??

:lol: I love reading this board

Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:11 pm

A Quiet Monkfish wrote:

Is that too much to ask?

Don't you mean 'a letter what I wrote " ??

:lol: I love reading this board

I hope he used spellcheck!! :lol:

Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:12 pm

i thought he was serious before, now i know he's just a piss take

keep them coming :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:27 pm

cf14blackwier wrote:

wouldnt that be support in school wasnt what it is today?
hahahahaha fair play you have had me pissing myself what a numpty lol :D

OH and besides being a tw*t at spelling your shite at maths too. as blackwier is in CF10 not CF14 :D

now sit down and behave yourself you prick :D

Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:29 pm

omg this is mad........ what a joker, no doubt another fat kid with nothing better to do...... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:29 pm

cf14blackwier wrote:I have wrote a letter to the club, asking if they will let a cardiff fan, and a swansea fan to exhange pennants on the pitch before the start of the game, then swap shirts at half time.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: how f*cking gay is that??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: