Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A PLEA to "fans"

Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:23 pm

With sundays derby game coming up, could "fans" please respect our fellow countrymen, respect the rules and laws in the ground.

There is no need for the pointless abuse aimed at the swansea fans and police. Or even the swansea players for that matter, how would you like it if you were at work and someone was shouting abuse at you for 8 hours.

We are all welshmen (and woman), we should be proud of that. Not trying to continue the petty, pointless feuds from years goneby.

Help the stewards out by sitting when they say, and REMAIN seated. Were not at football to act like animals, were all simply there to watch the game.

Is that too much to ask?

I have wrote a letter to the club, asking if they will let a cardiff fan, and a swansea fan to exhange pennants on the pitch before the start of the game, then swap shirts at half time. This will symbolise how far we have got, we should no longer be a club of muppets, we should be a club of MODERN fans.

Re: A PLEA to "fans"

Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:26 pm

cf14blackwier wrote:With sundays derby game coming up, could "fans" please respect our fellow countrymen, respect the rules and laws in the ground.

There is no need for the pointless abuse aimed at the swansea fans and police. Or even the swansea players for that matter, how would you like it if you were at work and someone was shouting abuse at you for 8 hours.

We are all welshmen (and woman), we should be proud of that. Not trying to continue the petty, pointless feuds from years goneby.

Help the stewards out by sitting when they say, and REMAIN seated. Were not at football to act like animals, were all simply there to watch the game.

Is that too much to ask?

I have wrote a letter to the club, asking if they will let a cardiff fan, and a swansea fan to exhange pennants on the pitch before the start of the game, then swap shirts at half time. This will symbolise how far we have got, we should no longer be a club of muppets, we should be a club of MODERN fans.

Hows about instead of swapping shirts, we just rip it off the jack bastards back?

hth :D

Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:30 pm

Why is there need for the violence? Unless thats what you enjoy and your a "homosexual" as they call it.

Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:32 pm

cf14blackwier wrote:With sundays derby game coming up, could "fans" please respect our fellow countrymen, respect the rules and laws in the ground.

Is that too much to ask?

is it april 1st :lol:

Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:34 pm

Never happen

Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:34 pm

This has got to be a joke. :lol:

Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:35 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:

Is that too much to ask?

is it april 1st :lol:

No, just not the 1980's anymore, and fans need to know that.

Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:35 pm

Is that too much to ask?

Thats got to be post of the month..... aint laughed so much in years...

Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:36 pm

I've got an Idea....

Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:36 pm

I don't understand why you have made a link between violence and standing. There is no link. Standing does not mean you are being violent.

Also, perhaps the police should use their brains a bit. At the millwall game, they carried on filming us, when the millwall fans were throwing coins at us. Surely common sense should have told them to film the millwall fans to catch the offenders?

Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:37 pm

I could say "go f**k yourself" - but I won't.

Hows about you try to live your own life and let others live theirs as they wish.

You'll be wanting no singing/chanting next as it may be intimidating ffs :roll:

Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:39 pm

cf14blackwier wrote:Why is there need for the violence? Unless thats what you enjoy and your a "homosexual" as they call it.

So now your labelling homosexuals as violent??

Some day you've had eh :lol: :lol:

Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:41 pm

Everyone, this isnt a joke,

Im hoping this will happen, i went into the ticket office today to speak to someone about it, to see if they had the letter. She said she will see, and gave me a number to call tomorrow to speak to someone in the offices. She was keen on the idea, hopefully she can get everyone else on board.

Im not saying standing and violence go hand in hand, but the rules are there for a reason. There is no need to shout abuse at people, or try to act hard.

Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:42 pm

taffyapple wrote:
cf14blackwier wrote:Why is there need for the violence? Unless thats what you enjoy and your a "homosexual" as they call it.

No, ripping off fellow males clothing, i would label that as "homosexual".

Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:42 pm

taffyapple wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:44 pm

cf14blackwier wrote:Everyone, this isnt a joke,

Im hoping this will happen, i went into the ticket office today to speak to someone about it, to see if they had the letter. She said she will see, and gave me a number to call tomorrow to speak to someone in the offices. She was keen on the idea, hopefully she can get everyone else on board.

Im not saying standing and violence go hand in hand, but the rules are there for a reason. There is no need to shout abuse at people, or try to act hard.

Its not a joke? Yeah ok :lol:

Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:45 pm

i`ll be taking the piss out ofthem and slagging the f**k out of them all day :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:45 pm

Im hoping to get a banner made up for when we swap the pennants.

"Brothers in blood, united by football"

Does anyone want to chip in?

Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:48 pm

Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:49 pm

what a load of shit.

the violence is gone at this fixture but as for remaining seated and not abusing the cunts...f**k THAT!!!

Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:50 pm

I walked past the Post Office this morning. My nana, and a few other older people were
there, standing, for ages. Not a punch was thrown.

Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:54 pm

cf14blackwier wrote:Im hoping to get a banner made up for when we swap the pennants.

"Brothers in blood, united by football"

Does anyone want to chip in?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:58 pm

this really has to be a wind up :lol:

Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:59 pm

What the hell is going on is this guy for real :lol: :lol:

YOU JACK BASTARDS YOU JACK BASTARDS il be singing my heart out abusing them sick

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:59 pm

This guy has got to be on the wind up, surely? :lol: :o

Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:01 pm

daibedwas wrote:This guy has got to be on the wind up, surely? :lol: :o

I really do hope so for his sake :lol: :lol:

Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:04 pm

Born2bblue wrote:

No doubt whatsoever in my mind

Born2bblue wrote:

If he's not im affraid he may be a touch dissapointed come sunday :lol:

Mate look at the spurs v milan game on sky and see all spurs fans standing it makes the atmosphere :D

Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:06 pm

LlwyncelynBlue wrote:
Born2bblue wrote:

No doubt whatsoever in my mind

i reckon he's a jack sat there in his caravan having a good giggle to himself