Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: neath and port talbot bluebirds v the jacks

Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:56 pm

neverbeatthejacks wrote:No show at Wales games? I watched Wales home and away for many years. Can't be arsed now as they're shit and scum fans aren't pleasant to be with. I've seen them beat up a clueless Belgian bloke dancing with his girlfriend. Not very nice. Read Anus's books, it's probably in there. A result for you lot I suppose.

Fa Cup humiliation? We won 2-1 didn't we? Super Jimmy Gilligan! Ah, you mean kicking shopping displays over on your heroic walk from the station. Well done. I was there mate, I doubt you were. You get your info from Anus's books, I was there and I don't write books about scaring shoppers.

Seeing as this thread started out about Neath and Port Talbot scum v Swans, it's amazing that nobody has mentioned a certain game on a Sunday morning a few years after PT's finest decided standing neck deep in the sea was better than fighting when the numbers weren't in their favour.

Anyone remember that Sunday morning game, when a big mob of Swansea meat a big mob of Neath and PT by the Brangwyn Hall? Both mobs run at each other and 99% of Cardiff fans run for their lives? Leaving Fatty Fulman from Neath getting a horrible booting. The only scum brave enough to try and stop it was his brother, who met the same fate.

Is that in Anus's books? No. True stories of Cardiff running from Swansea and leaving a couple of boys to be booted
silly doesn't sell books does it?

1985? Don't know what you mean there.

Spot on. It's nice to deal with fact and not fiction for a change - you should write a book, Anus knows someone to write and spell for him. It'll cost you a lot less too as you won't need to fabricate anything ;)

Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:23 pm

bloo wrote:
MikePT wrote:Believe your own bullshit same as toozey, pointless arguing with you.

"Swim away" was a tuesday night you clueless dickhead.
And there were 40 us. Only 12 went in the sea and I wasnt one of them. And like most of the other lads I was 16 and back in school in the morning.

Look at the '91 posts on here. 4 years later. I can clearly remember fighting outside the north bank tunstiles and the famous 'queens crew'(appropriate name) barricading themselves in the pub after the game. And at the end of the kingsway 300 of you melting into the distance :D

Now f**k off you inbred

Here we go again. Now Mike not only do you talk shit you actually believe it. Brangwyn hall anyone? Though not.

Trying reading one of the soul crew books if you can - the guildhall incident is mentioned. The difference between us and you is we don't lie when things don't come off. As for talking shit if I posted its about my experience - not hearsay or denial of events which happened when I was there. Try having a think about what I just said and then correlate that with why so many of us live on your doorstep and have nothing but contempt for you all.

Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:27 pm

MikePT wrote:
bloo wrote:
MikePT wrote:Believe your own bullshit same as toozey, pointless arguing with you.

And there were 40 us. Only 12 went in the sea and I wasnt one of them. And like most of the other lads I was 16 and back in school in the morning.

Look at the '91 posts on here. 4 years later. I can clearly remember fighting outside the north bank tunstiles and the famous 'queens crew'(appropriate name) barricading themselves in the pub after the game. And at the end of the kingsway 300 of you melting into the distance :D

Now f**k off you inbred

Here we go again. Now Mike not only do you talk shit you actually believe it. Brangwyn hall anyone? Though not.

Trying reading one of the soul crew books if you can - the guildhall incident is mentioned. The difference between us and you is we don't lie when things don't come off. As for talking shit if I posted its about my experience - not hearsay or denial of events which happened when I was there. Try having a think about what I just said and then correlate that with why so many of us live on your doorstep and have nothing but contempt for you all.

I bet it is and I'm willing to put good money on that particular passage of epic writing saying that 'the jacks were kicked from pillar to post' which is miles away from the truth.
In fact why would I want to read a dole crew book? All those types of books are full of shit.

Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:55 pm

bloo wrote:I bet it is and I'm willing to put good money on that particular passage of epic writing saying that 'the jacks were kicked from pillar to post' which is miles away from the truth.
In fact why would I want to read a dole crew book? All those types of books are full of shit.

I've no doubt your right. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Dai Big Nose from Caewern (Neath) add some fiction to the first book. The guy is a total cock who couldn't fight his way through gang of girl guides :lol: :lol:

The books lost all crediability for me when I knew that tosser was involved in making them up.

Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:44 pm

I disagree... He's come on here and had a proper pop! He REALLY hates us :lol:
However, I will point out that after all that bitterness, all the vitriol and hatred
towards his betters... he blew it at the very first line!!

i.e. his login neverbeatthejacks

May I just point out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvRgaY4HD_0

Now... you pitiful Jack b*stard, what shall we get down to next? your no-shows at
Wales games, the FA cup humiliation for you on your own streets? 1985? etc etc

... yep, thats right.. leave it. Go get comfy, get your Jif lemon and start breaking
down tonights special treat... aaaaah thats better..... jac-k arm....... eee... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz[/quote]

Heh! I know. I tried to change it but it wouldn't let me. It should have been Cardiff won once in the last umpteen years.

No show at Wales games? I watched Wales home and away for many years. Can't be arsed now as they're shit and scum fans aren't pleasant to be with. I've seen them beat up a clueless Belgian bloke dancing with his girlfriend. Not very nice. Read Anus's books, it's probably in there. A result for you lot I suppose.

Fa Cup humiliation? We won 2-1 didn't we? Super Jimmy Gilligan! Ah, you mean kicking shopping displays over on your heroic walk from the station. Well done. I was there mate, I doubt you were. You get your info from Anus's books, I was there and I don't write books about scaring shoppers.

Seeing as this thread started out about Neath and Port Talbot scum v Swans, it's amazing that nobody has mentioned a certain game on a Sunday morning a few years after PT's finest decided standing neck deep in the sea was better than fighting when the numbers weren't in their favour.

Anyone remember that Sunday morning game, when a big mob of Swansea meat a big mob of Neath and PT by the Brangwyn Hall? Both mobs run at each other and 99% of Cardiff fans run for their lives? Leaving Fatty Fulman from Neath getting a horrible booting. The only scum brave enough to try and stop it was his brother, who met the same fate.

Is that in Anus's books? No. True stories of Cardiff running from Swansea and leaving a couple of boys to be booted
silly doesn't sell books does it?

1985? Don't know what you mean there.[/quote]

Listen, dress it up any way you like. The jacks dont do Wales games because they are
shit scared of meeting Cardiff in a country where the police will turn a blind eye. You
know it, we know it. There's nothing more embarassing in football than the jacks and
their Union Jack flags, Swansea loyal my bell-end. Swansea looking for an excuse not
to follow Wales more like!

FA Cup Humiliation!! Yup, I was there feller, before the game outside the Queens when
a little mob of jacks turned tail from a handful of us (albeit some nasty fuckers with us)
and after the game... lad, there were kids from Scotland, Wigan, Stoke etc there that
day having a nose. The whole of England (your adopted country) knows you got smashed...
absolutely smashed on your own manor... even the OB were on their toes.

85 (well it may have been 84 then? I dont f*cking know).. I was on your pitch with about
50 others when you inbred pikey fuckers made NO effort to join us. The OB were busier
trying to stop the Cardiff in the away end joining us than they were keeping you lot under
wraps. After the game we got a f*cking good hiding after waiting for you lot to come out.
But outnumbered 200 to 1 there was only ever going to be one winner. THAT, my furry
razor toothed friend, is called having bollocks. You know, and I know that your out of your
f*cking league with us.

Here to help. :D

Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:52 pm

Listen, dress it up any way you like. The jacks dont do Wales games because they are
shit scared of meeting Cardiff in a country where the police will turn a blind eye. You
know it, we know it. There's nothing more embarassing in football than the jacks and
their Union Jack flags, Swansea loyal my bell-end. Swansea looking for an excuse not

FA Cup Humiliation!! Yup, I was there feller, before the game outside the Queens when
a little mob of jacks turned tail from a handful of us (albeit some nasty fuckers with us)
and after the game... lad, there were kids from Scotland, Wigan, Stoke etc there that
day having a nose. The whole of England (your adopted country) knows you got smashed...

85 (well it may have been 84 then? I dont f*cking know).. I was on your pitch with about
50 others when you inbred pikey fuckers made NO effort to join us. The OB were busier
trying to stop the Cardiff in the away end joining us than they were keeping you lot under
wraps. After the game we got a f*cking good hiding after waiting for you lot to come out.
But outnumbered 200 to 1 there was only ever going to be one winner. THAT, my furry
razor toothed friend, is called having bollocks. You know, and I know that your out of your
f*cking league with us.

Here to help. :D[/quote]

Listen here you muppet. Your mob got onto the pitch got onto the NB fences and boy did your mob run back like a bunch of pussys. One or two got stuck on the fence and got kicked to f**k.
And yeah it's always 'we got done when we were outnumbered '

Just f**k off or something. Every fan I meet on my travels has NO RESPECT at all for you just pity.

Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:05 pm

I've beat loads of jacks and i know of lads who kidnapped some after a wales game :lol:

Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:07 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:I've beat loads of jacks and i know of lads who kidnapped some after a wales game :lol:

Well good for you, I bet your family are proud.

Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:08 pm

bloo wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:I've beat loads of jacks and i know of lads who kidnapped some after a wales game :lol:

Well good for you, I bet your family are proud.

woorracunt :lol:

Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:08 pm

What I find sad is the name calling. I have only read 2 of Annis's books. And don't really have any interest in reading the others. Its not my sort of reading truth be told. Any stories you read in hooligan books should be taken with a pinch of salt....not saying that any authors of these books are liars, but theres always 2 sides to every story. Now I have never met Annis and have no real reason to defend him from the likes of you Jacks. He's a grown man, i'm sure he can defend himself.

But what I find incredibley childish, bitter and just plain stupid.....is that you insist on calling him "Annus". I mean seriously, how old are you?!

How about you skip the game on Sunday and go to the Ninian and have the cajones to say it to his face? How about you grow the f**k up and be a real man? Quit being the keyboard warrior and say it to his face. Your posts show a complete lack of respect considering it is his MB. If you don't like it, then sod off.

Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:11 pm

bloo wrote:Listen, dress it up any way you like. The jacks dont do Wales games because they are

f*cking league with us.

Listen here you muppet. Your mob got onto the pitch got onto the NB fences and boy did your mob run back like a bunch of pussys. One or two got stuck on the fence and got kicked to f**k.

Just f**k off or something. Every fan I meet on my travels has NO RESPECT at all for you just pity.[/quote]

Erm.... we ran from WHAT exactly on your pitch? it werent Jacks was it. cos not ONE of
you joined us. Instead, i got a brolly poked in my head trying to get on the fence to get
in there with you.... OB came with dogs and fucked us off.

As for the 'outnumbered' bit... your whole end emptied out onto us. No complaints. We
werent expecting some 'hooligan steward' to marshall 40-50 of you towards us to keep the
numbers even :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: So everyone in the Britain thinks we're shit do they :lol: :lol:

The Jacks know they are out of their league when they come up against us. You are famous
for bullying, sniping and running away. Well not famous exactly, cos nobody rates you, except
Den Haage and Chester (you took their town)

Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:12 pm

PhatFrog wrote:What I find sad is the name calling. I have only read 2 of Annis's books. And don't really have any interest in reading the others. Its not my sort of reading truth be told. Any stories you read in hooligan books should be taken with a pinch of salt....not saying that any authors of these books are liars, but theres always 2 sides to every story. Now I have never met Annis and have no real reason to defend him from the likes of you Jacks. He's a grown man, i'm sure he can defend himself.

But what I find incredibley childish, bitter and just plain stupid.....is that you insist on calling him "Annus". I mean seriously, how old are you?!

How about you skip the game on Sunday and go to the Ninian and have the cajones to say it to his face? How about you grow the f**k up and be a real man? Quit being the keyboard warrior and say it to his face. Your posts show a complete lack of respect considering it is his MB. If you don't like it, then sod off.

Its Anus you cock :lol:

Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:14 pm

taffyapple wrote:
bloo wrote:Listen, dress it up any way you like. The jacks dont do Wales games because they are

f*cking league with us.

Just f**k off or something. Every fan I meet on my travels has NO RESPECT at all for you just pity.

Erm.... we ran from WHAT exactly on your pitch? it werent Jacks was it. cos not ONE of
you joined us.
Instead, i got a brolly poked in my head trying to get on the fence to get

As for the 'outnumbered' bit... your whole end emptied out onto us. No complaints. We
werent expecting some 'hooligan steward' to marshall 40-50 of you towards us to keep the
numbers even :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: So everyone in the Britain thinks we're shit do they :lol: :lol:

The Jacks know they are out of their league when they come up against us. You are famous
for bullying, sniping and running away. Well not famous exactly, cos nobody rates you, except
Den Haage and Chester (you took their town)[/quote]

You got as far as the fence and ran back as you were beaten back by us and the police. If you had got into the NB you would have been killed and you know that.

Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:20 pm

bloo wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

f*cking league with us.

you joined us.

You got as far as the fence and ran back as you were beaten back by us and the police. If you had got into the NB you would have been killed and you know that.[/quote]

Beaten back by you lot where exactly?? Did ONE jack get on the pitch? ONE!!!

NOPE!!

Cardiff City have a proud history of invading the Northbank, its happened many times.

Have you returned the compliment?? If not, why not... you said it feller... we're f**k all!

Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:23 pm

bloo wrote:
PhatFrog wrote:What I find sad is the name calling. I have only read 2 of Annis's books. And don't really have any interest in reading the others. Its not my sort of reading truth be told. Any stories you read in hooligan books should be taken with a pinch of salt....not saying that any authors of these books are liars, but theres always 2 sides to every story. Now I have never met Annis and have no real reason to defend him from the likes of you Jacks. He's a grown man, i'm sure he can defend himself.

Its Anus you cock :lol:

Point proven. Well done :roll:

Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:24 pm

taffyapple wrote:

Cardiff City have a proud history of invading the Northbank, its happened many times.
!

and that is the truth 8-)

Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:31 pm

bloo wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

f*cking league with us.

you joined us.

You got as far as the fence and ran back as you were beaten back by us and the police. If you had got into the NB you would have been killed and you know that.[/quote]

IF.
Bloo you are embarrassing yourself here.

Cardiff were on the pitch, no Swansea joined them. stupid to claim you had anything to dow ith them getting cleared off.

You should stick to the football related threads as you are just showing yourself up as a one-eyed desperate fool in this thread.

Like the majority of hooligan stories the biggest numbers win. Some admit that - some (like the guy who wrote your book,) don't.

Your lot liked to pick on the stragglers in the car park (as I found out as a 16 year-old)- the escorts from the station were left aloneevery time I went there - apart from toothless old grannies swearing at us from the flats above the shops. :lol:

Old sh1t only good for the history books now anyway.

As for when you came to Cardiff - I never saw a Swansea fan outside the ground.

Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:43 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

!

HAHAHAHAHAAHA! You never got in the NB from the pitch side. The ones that did, got in before the game and were given a savage beating. Now I know you are talking bollocks.

As for proud history of invading the NB - f*cking hell you are worse than that iraqi geezer that was part of their 'ministry of information' Yeah you had a go i give you that but got as far as the fence and did f**k all. I remember one lad getting dragged up and over the fence after giving it the big one on top of it. Lucky to be alive.

Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:51 pm

bloo wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

!

HAHAHAHAHAAHA! You never got in the NB from the pitch side. The ones that did, got in before the game and were given a savage beating. Now I know you are talking bollocks.

As for proud history of invading the NB - f*cking hell you are worse than that iraqi geezer that was part of their 'ministry of information' Yeah you had a go i give you that but got as far as the fence and did f**k all. I remember one lad getting dragged up and over the fence after giving it the big one on top of it. Lucky to be alive.

f**k off you boring c**t!......tut yaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnn

Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:20 pm

bloo wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

!

you total dick!! you've just scored ANOTHER own goal... So your saying a couple of lads
had a crack at the North Bank on their own? I cant honestly say I remember seeing that
but maybe that was why we got on the pitch.

Question...

If the jacks had ever invaded the pitch at the old NP, and run across to the Bob Bank
do you think any Cardiff would have erm.... joined them?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:34 pm

I think I had better buy some new fishing rods as they are biting like f**k on here tonight!
Mate a few stupid cardiff lads got in the NB once and got sussed out pretty quickly. They were giving a beating and one was thrown out the others marched to the away end by police.
Swansea got onto the fence and beat cardiff back. You are lying through your teeth if you say otherwise. If Cardiff had claimed a 'result' that would mean getting into the NB - a feat they could not manage by going over the fence.

Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:03 pm

bloo wrote:I think I had better buy some new fishing rods as they are biting like f**k on here tonight!
Mate a few stupid cardiff lads got in the NB once and got sussed out pretty quickly. They were giving a beating and one was thrown out the others marched to the away end by police.
Swansea got onto the fence and beat cardiff back. You are lying through your teeth if you say otherwise. If Cardiff had claimed a 'result' that would mean getting into the NB - a feat they could not manage by going over the fence.

get back in ya box and shut the lid tight ya f*cking clown :lol:

Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:18 pm

bloo wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

!

I was on your pitch that day.YOUR PITCH,you were home.We wasn't beaten back by jacks as none came on the pitch.They were all racing down to the fence but strangely stopped there.

Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:19 pm

These joking scum jack bastards on here need to take a good look at themselves, go on have a look, i'll give you a minute.

There see your f**k all, done f**k all, worth f**k all. so take yourselves down uh kingsway likes or is wind st mwsh and uw knows what uws can do, dosnt uw.

f*cking TWATS :evil: :evil: :evil:

Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:21 pm

bloo wrote:I think I had better buy some new fishing rods as they are biting like f**k on here tonight!

"marched to the away end"... not rushed to casualty or the morgue then :lol: :lol:

Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:28 pm

neverbeatthejacks wrote:BTW Warren,

There is no such word as u. The word is you. If you can't be arsed to use it, don't moan about not being able to get jobs like everyone from Merthyr does. Time has moved on my friend. Your little pick and shovel is no longer a gateway to employment since the mines closed. A handy tip is to use English properly, that's why the only people with jobs in Merthyr are Poles and Portugese.

If you can learn this simple skill, instead of talking in text speak, you might also be able to get a job pulling the guts out of chickens for the minimum wage, like most of the working folk in Merthyr do. Who happen to be Poles or Portugese.

Have you ever considered going on the sick? It's quite popular up there, so i've heard.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Fuckenhell you want to get on stage more m8 LOL ive almost broke my ribs with laughter :lol: :lol: as for merthyr lol Swansea makes merthyr look like las vegas m8 !!!! to be honest with you c**t im not a cyber warrior ill inbox u where to find me lol You now what mate you ought to start writing scripts for some comedian :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: you know something i feel sorry for ya !! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:01 am

MikePT wrote:
bloo wrote:

Now f**k off you inbred

Mikey boy, my friend,

I haven't read anything from Anus's books From what I know about anus, It wouldn't be worth my time.

I have not read the Jack book either,can't be arsed to read books about scenes I may not have been at.

I'll just continue talking about experiences I know, due to being there as they happened.

Were you at the Brangwn Hall incident, Mikey Boy? Because I was. Did you turn tail and run like the rest of Neath and PT from was pretty much equal numbers? Did you run when some of your braver boys got booted around like rag dolls? Never mind what Anus tell's you about it in his books, can you remember the fear, and the reason you ran back to the beach where we know you all feel comfortable, up to your necks in water?

Remeber Mikey? Never mind what Anus says in his books because he wasn't there as usual. Do you remember running for your life that day, and leaving your mates behind?

Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:12 am

Because I do. The backs of Neath and PT's supposedly finest looked good that day, running for their lives and leaving their mates to their ugly fate. Remember Mike? Or do you only remember stories Anus wrote where you always win? Go on Mike. Tell us about your day. Because I'm sure as f**k I can't remember you. You must have been quick on your f*cking toes.