Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

neath and port talbot bluebirds v the jacks

Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:13 pm

hope we get a win next week life will be a lot easier for us down here .typical jacks they have stayed quiet since we beat them last seaon they want start bleating until after the game depending on the result

Re: neath and port talbot bluebirds v the jacks

Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:18 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:hope we get a win next week life will be a lot easier for us down here .typical jacks they have stayed quiet since we beat them last seaon they want start bleating until after the game depending on the result

Martyn they have been quiet for a long time, imagine smashing them next week :D :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:21 pm

i hope we can do a newcastle next week i would love it has kevin keegan once said :lol:

Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:28 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:i hope we can do a newcastle next week i would love it has kevin keegan once said :lol:

:lol:

Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:31 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:hope we get a win next week life will be a lot easier for us down here .typical jacks they have stayed quiet since we beat them last seaon they want start bleating until after the game depending on the result

frontline bluebirds well done to all you lads down there :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:10 pm

Just remember everyone:

"Neath is blue - get used to it"

Come on the city :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:25 pm

Its hard work at times being a Bluebird in Port Talbot, especially now that more people have jumped on the band wagon and started supporting the Jacks.

When i was in school i was the only Bluebird in my year, i used to get chased from pillar to post by the Jacks, also had a few run ins with them in some local pubs in the past but you get used to it after 21 years.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:46 am

it's quite lively down here sometimes.
the jerks weraing thier colours around the place makes me want to vomit.
i have to say something to them when i see them, the wife hates it, but i can't help myself. :lol:

Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:46 am

Neath Bluebird wrote:Just remember everyone:

"Neath is blue - get used to it"

Come on the city :ayatollah:

you nicked my signature :lol:

Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:02 pm

Apologies jam - just fecking love it the moment I set EYES upon it! :lol:

Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:42 pm

it isn't a walk in the park for us maesteg blues either
i was the only city fan in my year in school when the jacks were in div 1 with toshack but we have the upper hand now with 2 full coaches going every game

Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:58 pm

The scum jacks know their place in our town, the gutter rats that they are, I hope station rd will be the same this sunday as it was last time we beat them. I hadnt seen the pubs as full with CITY since the 80's 90's. Port Talbot and Neath is full of Cardiff it's just that none of us wear the shirts like those scruffy bastards.

The WELCOME BANNERS WILL BE HUNG WITH PRIDE ALONG THE M4 AGAIN, lol

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:05 am

lips1 wrote:The scum jacks know their place in our town, the gutter rats that they are, I hope station rd will be the same this sunday as it was last time we beat them. I hadnt seen the pubs as full with CITY since the 80's 90's. Port Talbot and Neath is full of Cardiff it's just that none of us wear the shirts like those scruffy bastards.

The WELCOME BANNERS WILL BE HUNG WITH PRIDE ALONG THE M4 AGAIN, lol

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Oh yeah. Station Rd. I remember it from the pig program on the telly.

Two years ago when we beat you in the League Cup.

"Smarsh me! Go on en. Smarsh me!"

"I'm sowwy! I'm really sowwy!"

A more sowwy bunch of scruffy idiots embarrassing themselves you wouldn't want to meet. I'm f*cking glad those types of Port Toilet clowns don't follow us.

Would you like a link to it?

Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:25 pm

have you got your ticket yet. :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:51 am

hirwaunbluebird wrote:have you got your ticket yet. :lol: :ayatollah:

No mate. Can't be arsed to leave Swansea at 09:30 for a game 40 miles away that kicks off at 13:10. Shame but there you go.

Anyway, just for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JdClrjvU2s

Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:56 am

neverbeatthejacks wrote:
hirwaunbluebird wrote:have you got your ticket yet. :lol: :ayatollah:

No mate. Can't be arsed to leave Swansea at 09:30 for a game 40 miles away that kicks off at 13:10. Shame but there you go.

Anyway, just for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JdClrjvU2s

:lol: Some swansea supporter then arnt ya or cant u afford it as your more than likely on the dole doing some fiddles here and there for some cowboy because your struggling to pay your rent for your caravan !!! You filthy gypo PRICK !!! :ayatollah: :twisted:

Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:31 am

Duw, what an angry chap you are.

It's not because I can't afford it. Honestly. To hear that from someone from Merthyr is amusing though. Money is not a problem mate. What do you do for a job? Seeing the way you express yourself, and living in Merthyr, I'm probably paying for you to live in your mansion up the Gurnos.

The reason I can't be arsed to go go to Cardiff on Sunday is because I'll have to get over to Swansea from Neath at about 9.00 AM. For a game that kicks off at 13:10. I know this 24 hour clock business is a bit confusing for Merthyr folk, it means ten past one. Just add 12 on. I've been to every game at Cardiff since 85, apart from the Welsh nonsense one when Sam payed for our buses as I was in Portugal. Portugal is somewhere far away and hot where nice people go on holiday, instead of Porthcawl or Barry.

And I really can't be arsed anymore. Over four hours to go just up the road with annoying pigs to see a game we'll probably lose is no longer fun. The game is live on telly, I can get up at 13:00 (that's one o'clock) and watch the game from the comfort of my lovely house. Which doesn't have wheels.

Tell me more about yourself Warren,

What do you do for a living? Are you happy? Let me get to know the real you.

Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:47 am

BTW Warren,

There is no such word as u. The word is you. If you can't be arsed to use it, don't moan about not being able to get jobs like everyone from Merthyr does. Time has moved on my friend. Your little pick and shovel is no longer a gateway to employment since the mines closed. A handy tip is to use English properly, that's why the only people with jobs in Merthyr are Poles and Portugese.

If you can learn this simple skill, instead of talking in text speak, you might also be able to get a job pulling the guts out of chickens for the minimum wage, like most of the working folk in Merthyr do. Who happen to be Poles or Portugese.

Have you ever considered going on the sick? It's quite popular up there, so i've heard.

Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:09 am

f**k U mush

Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:09 am

neverbeatthejacks wrote:Duw, what an angry chap you are.

It's not because I can't afford it. Honestly. To hear that from someone from Merthyr is amusing though. Money is not a problem mate. What do you do for a job? Seeing the way you express yourself, and living in Merthyr, I'm probably paying for you to live in your mansion up the Gurnos.

The reason I can't be arsed to go go to Cardiff on Sunday is because I'll have to get over to Swansea from Neath at about 9.00 AM. For a game that kicks off at 13:10. I know this 24 hour clock business is a bit confusing for Merthyr folk, it means ten past one. Just add 12 on. I've been to every game at Cardiff since 85, apart from the Welsh nonsense one when Sam payed for our buses as I was in Portugal. Portugal is somewhere far away and hot where nice people go on holiday, instead of Porthcawl or Barry.

And I really can't be arsed anymore. Over four hours to go just up the road with annoying pigs to see a game we'll probably lose is no longer fun. The game is live on telly, I can get up at 13:00 (that's one o'clock) and watch the game from the comfort of my lovely house. Which doesn't have wheels.

LOL And they wonder why Port Talbot is full of City. I could never be like a bitter jack, no matter how close we are. Thank fk for being just down the road

Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:11 pm

fair play jack you are a top class tosser

Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:16 pm

neverbeatthejerks,the point of the video was.!

Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:26 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:

I disagree... He's come on here and had a proper pop! He REALLY hates us :lol:
However, I will point out that after all that bitterness, all the vitriol and hatred
towards his betters... he blew it at the very first line!!

i.e. his login neverbeatthejacks

May I just point out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvRgaY4HD_0

Now... you pitiful Jack b*stard, what shall we get down to next? your no-shows at
Wales games, the FA cup humiliation for you on your own streets? 1985? etc etc

... yep, thats right.. leave it. Go get comfy, get your Jif lemon and start breaking
down tonights special treat... aaaaah thats better..... jac-k arm....... eee... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:34 pm

A sorrier group you couldn't meet.

Hmmm........

What about this lot then http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y2GjrH4bHs

:lol:

As for all this 'I cant be arsed' business.

That shit is what LOYAL fans have to go through regularly.
We get it all the time and deal with it.

Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:01 pm

didnt we play them away 11.00 am last season or the season before. :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:24 am

taffyapple wrote:
MAESTEG BLUE wrote:

I disagree... He's come on here and had a proper pop! He REALLY hates us :lol:
However, I will point out that after all that bitterness, all the vitriol and hatred
towards his betters... he blew it at the very first line!!

i.e. his login neverbeatthejacks

May I just point out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvRgaY4HD_0

Now... you pitiful Jack b*stard, what shall we get down to next? your no-shows at
Wales games, the FA cup humiliation for you on your own streets? 1985? etc etc

... yep, thats right.. leave it. Go get comfy, get your Jif lemon and start breaking
down tonights special treat... aaaaah thats better..... jac-k arm....... eee... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Heh! I know. I tried to change it but it wouldn't let me. It should have been Cardiff won once in the last umpteen years.

No show at Wales games? I watched Wales home and away for many years. Can't be arsed now as they're shit and scum fans aren't pleasant to be with. I've seen them beat up a clueless Belgian bloke dancing with his girlfriend. Not very nice. Read Anus's books, it's probably in there. A result for you lot I suppose.

Fa Cup humiliation? We won 2-1 didn't we? Super Jimmy Gilligan! Ah, you mean kicking shopping displays over on your heroic walk from the station. Well done. I was there mate, I doubt you were. You get your info from Anus's books, I was there and I don't write books about scaring shoppers.

Seeing as this thread started out about Neath and Port Talbot scum v Swans, it's amazing that nobody has mentioned a certain game on a Sunday morning a few years after PT's finest decided standing neck deep in the sea was better than fighting when the numbers weren't in their favour.

Anyone remember that Sunday morning game, when a big mob of Swansea meat a big mob of Neath and PT by the Brangwyn Hall? Both mobs run at each other and 99% of Cardiff fans run for their lives? Leaving Fatty Fulman from Neath getting a horrible booting. The only scum brave enough to try and stop it was his brother, who met the same fate.

Is that in Anus's books? No. True stories of Cardiff running from Swansea and leaving a couple of boys to be booted
silly doesn't sell books does it?

1985? Don't know what you mean there.

Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:03 am

Believe your own bullshit same as toozey, pointless arguing with you.

"Swim away" was a tuesday night you clueless dickhead.
And there were 40 us. Only 12 went in the sea and I wasnt one of them. And like most of the other lads I was 16 and back in school in the morning.

Look at the '91 posts on here. 4 years later. I can clearly remember fighting outside the north bank tunstiles and the famous 'queens crew'(appropriate name) barricading themselves in the pub after the game. And at the end of the kingsway 300 of you melting into the distance :D

Now f**k off you inbred

Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:18 am

are u even a football fan? 'cant be arsed' to travel 40 miles to see your favourite team against your bitterest rivals. thats f**kin shockin.. typical jack
i'd travel for days to see us, wherever, whenever

your one facetious tw*t also

Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:49 pm

He posts late at night after jerkin over his vid of their boys throwing seats at the family secion at NP - brave lads

Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:11 pm

MikePT wrote:Believe your own bullshit same as toozey, pointless arguing with you.

"Swim away" was a tuesday night you clueless dickhead.
And there were 40 us. Only 12 went in the sea and I wasnt one of them. And like most of the other lads I was 16 and back in school in the morning.

Look at the '91 posts on here. 4 years later. I can clearly remember fighting outside the north bank tunstiles and the famous 'queens crew'(appropriate name) barricading themselves in the pub after the game. And at the end of the kingsway 300 of you melting into the distance :D

Now f**k off you inbred

Here we go again. Now Mike not only do you talk shit you actually believe it. Brangwyn hall anyone? Though not.