Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

carls last update,

Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:36 pm

he mentions that the new board members arent bringing money as such in to the club,,,,,, so, does vt, think he can handle the money side of things,,, in other words ,has he got the money to run this club, and dont need to bring in people with money?

Re: carls last update,

Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:40 pm

And why are people who are not investing any money themselves into the club being put on the board?

Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:54 pm

NJ73 wrote:And why are people who are not investing any money themselves into the club being put on the board?

this is my point,,,,,, is vincent tan saying, i can handle the money side of things,,, i want people i can trust, managing ??????

Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:56 pm

ninianblue wrote:he mentions that the new board members arent bringing money as such in to the club,,,,,, so, does vt, think he can handle the money side of things,,, in other words ,has he got the money to run this club, and dont need to bring in people with money?

I think the new board members are PUT there by VT and working for him/the club. 8-)

Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:07 pm

We (CardiffCity Football Club) are part of a huge and growing portfolio and a foothold into UK business, a stepping stone if you will, a means to an end. The Uk is one of the largest economies in the world and what better way to get yourself known in the UK than through the medium of Football, the national sport. These are very successful businessmen who are winners in whatever they do, people with the midas touch and Vincent Tan is at the very top of a large pyramid and has people he can trust beneath him. So why not bring those people on board. If it's not broke, dont fix it. We are in very safe hands, that must be very evident to any Cardiff City football fan. Enjoy the ride it's going to be fun and it's going to be amazing. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:08 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:
ninianblue wrote:he mentions that the new board members arent bringing money as such in to the club,,,,,, so, does vt, think he can handle the money side of things,,, in other words ,has he got the money to run this club, and dont need to bring in people with money?

I think the new board members are PUT there by VT and working for him/the club. 8-)

ok, i will put it another way, do we need to take people onboard with money,or, can,vt manage the club with his money?

Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:09 pm

ihatealiens wrote:We (CardiffCity Football Club) are part of a huge and growing portfolio and a foothold into UK business, a stepping stone if you will, a means to an end. The Uk is one of the largest economies in the world and what better way to get yourself known in the UK than through the medium of Football, the national sport. These are very successful businessmen who are winners in whatever they do, people with the midas touch and Vincent Tan is at the very top of a large pyramid and has people he can trust beneath him. So why not bring those people on board. If it's not broke, dont fix it. We are in very safe hands, that must be very evident to any Cardiff City football fan. Enjoy the ride it's going to be fun and it's going to be amazing. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Spot on. :ayatollah: 8-)