Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

EXCITEMENT,WHO NEEDS IT?

Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:10 pm

Great if your a nuetral but for me all our problems today were self inflicted,not so much Norwich good play but lack of disipline from certain players.Your two up in fifteen minutes,from one well worked corner and the other a good finish from a great striker.Game over or so you'de think but no here we are still bombing on looking for number three,WHY?The times today things broke down on the edge of their box with six City players immediatly all but out of the game made for a nervous first half when there was no need,and even at 3-1 i felt that if we didnt change our gung ho tactics the next goal would be massive.Well done Dave cause whatever was said at halftime made for an enjoyable second half and reflected the gap between the two teams,Some of our one and two touch passing was quality,patience is the key to winning football matches at this level and keeping the ball, and by the end i felt Norwich were well beaten and glad to get off the pitch,so well done to the thirteen players today,but guys lets keep our disipline from minute one,i for one dont need the excitment.PS If theres anyone playing better than Jay in the Championship at the moment he must be a hell of a player.