Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I need to say sorry

Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:06 pm

I want to say sorry to the guys who ask me to go to the Ninnian today with the Song, I was there but didnt stay long as I was a little shy. I was there with my wife and little boy who did have his photo taken with the Cup . But didnt who the guys who I was to meet there, I did have the song wrote down, but what do I do now ?

Re: I need to say sorry

Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:59 pm

Bring it to the Ninian for the jacks game. We was all there today. If you know Annis ask him to introduce you to everyone :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:36 pm

Well as I said yes I was there today seen him with jon and the guys with the cup, As i say my little boy had his photo taken with the cup. But we (thats me my wife and the boy) left at about 12.55. I guess you may have seen us there As my wife was the only woman there at the time as she looks like Maylasian But is Filipino. Anyway I hope to see you next time. O just one thing guys ,Do the guys all go to Reading by bus or just in there own cars ?

Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:54 pm

There was a few young ladies there today Chief :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:03 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:Well as I said yes I was there today seen him with jon and the guys with the cup, As i say my little boy had his photo taken with the cup. But we (thats me my wife and the boy) left at about 12.55. I guess you may have seen us there As my wife was the only woman there at the time as she looks like Maylasian But is Filipino. Anyway I hope to see you next time. O just one thing guys ,Do the guys all go to Reading by bus or just in there own cars ?

i seen you mate, your nipper refused to have his photo taken to start with, yeh. i lent your missus a felt pen to get the autographs :ayatollah: should have said hello to someone we dont bite :)

Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:37 pm

Yer thats right, he is a great little kid, and loves Craig Bellamy cos he had its photo taken with him.
But yer Im a little shy till I know people, sorry about that.