Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

the tackle on chopra

Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:38 pm

the one where chops done a double sumausalt, red card surely,, ???????

Re: the tackle on chopra

Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:59 pm

think it looked worse than it was, both went in for it, chopra just went flying up in the air, often with tackles the initial challenge and the aftermath are completely opposite, eg bothroyds tackle at leeds. terrible tackle player hardly said a word.

Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:06 pm

The opposing player was a bit of a lump to be fair so it was always gonna be a truck hitting a mini, especially as Chops was already air born....but that was one hell of a flip!! Lucky not to land on his head. :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:15 pm

Not sure if it was a red but the ref was poor today, I thought we should have had another pen and the amount of elbos our players got was a discrace and never picked up by the ref.

Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:23 pm

I'd give Chops a 9.5 for that effort....

Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:28 pm

maybe i need to see a replay, but it looked a bad tackle,, why didnt chopra just fall over? he went up in the air, could have been worse if he landed on his head?

Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:43 pm

The piece of shit that made that "tackle" was Steve Smith - who played in a trial game for us at Merthyr last season.

And, also having a Rangers allegience, it pains me to say it. :evil:

Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:35 pm

Daft ref called the advantage for it, when ball was not actually in motion, think whits stoped play saw the ref had called advantage and went to play on, then ref decided to blow whistle.

Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:17 pm

ninianblue wrote:the one where chops done a double sumausalt, red card surely,, ???????

i've told you a million times dont exagerate :D it was a flip and a 50-50 ball too, both players put a foot in at the same time chops flipped over the ball not because the player hit im

Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:04 am

:lol: :lol:

Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:37 am

IMO definately a straight red in my book, Tbh i always feel that Cardiff are always playing against 12 men.... these officials need to be investigated big time !!!

Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:15 am

Warren of Merthyr wrote:IMO definately a straight red in my book, Tbh i always feel that Cardiff are always playing against 12 men.... these officials need to be investigated big time !!!

i feel a song coming on,,,,,,,,,, 12 men you only got 12 men :ayatollah: :lol: