Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Norwich Match thoughts and ratings

Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:33 pm

Thought we played well today although still dodgy at the back, I still felt the likes of Bellamy, Chops and Witts had another gear they could go up if they wanted to but we could have easily scored another 3 or 4 goals, crossbar hit twice, and brilliant saves from Chopra and Jay from there keeper.

Heaton 7 hard to judge as he didn’t really have a lot to do, felt he should have saved the disallowed goal but thats not picking
Naylor 6 – struggled in the first half as Bellamy offered very little cover, they seem to sort that for the second half.
Gypes 6 – very solid
Hudson 6 – (first half 5/10, 2nd half 8/10) woeful first half where he could easily have cost us 2 goals but a excellent second half
Super Kev 8 – excellent performance, solid in defence and strong going forward.
Bellamy 6 – thought he was quiet to be honest, obvious moment of quality but didn’t give Naylor enough help in the first half
Oli 6 – some moment of great defensive player but gave the ball away far far to often
Witts 7 – He seems to be getting stronger and tougher the more he plays in CM and looked good today
Burke 8 – ran ran ran ran ran
Chopra 7 worked hard and took his goal well
Jay 7 (would have been an 8 but im taking a point off for that stupid booking) quality player that will be greatly missed next Sunday

Re: Norwich Match thoughts and ratings

Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:11 pm

Fair i say lukee

Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:33 pm

Heaton - 7
McNaughton - 7
Hudson - 2
Gypes - 7
Naylor - 2
Bellers - 7
Whitts - 6
Oli - 7
Burke - 8
Chops - 8
Bothroyd - 8

Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:40 pm

I thourght Burkie was outstanding today, MOM for me. :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:48 pm

Neath Bluebird wrote:Heaton - 7
McNaughton - 7
Hudson - 2
Gypes - 7
Naylor - 2
Bellers - 7
Whitts - 6
Oli - 7
Burke - 8
Chops - 8
Bothroyd - 8

hudson 2?? was you at the game?

Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:56 pm

Hudson first half steady game with one glaring mistake. Second half he was excellent :ayatollah: