Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Without Bothroyd

Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:30 pm

We all knew that the suspension would come sooner rather than later, just a shame its against the jacks.

However, if we are to get promotion then we have to adapt and overcome. We have plenty of options available to us, personally I would go 4-5-1 and have Chops in the lone role, Bellamy, Burke and Whitts with Olifinjana & Drinks/Darcy holding in front of the back 4.

Not forgetting Koumas - this could be the big game for him to get back to his best, Keogh too is far better than what we've seen so far.

Its going to be a tough game, they aint 3rd through luck, but we have enough to see them off with or without Jay ... we have to!

:ayatollah:

Re: Without Bothroyd

Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:34 pm

My sentiments exactly. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:42 pm

I do worry about Chops upfront on his own, im not sure if I would put Keogh up top with him or not.

I think he will play Koumas

Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:47 pm

Koumas could be the key, I'd love him to find the form he had with us previously.

I'm looking forward to it already, should be an ideal game for us. They wont come and put ten men behind the ball, they'll come at us and thats when the quality of players like Bellamy, Burke, Whitts, Koumas and Chopra will turn their defence inside out.

Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:51 pm

i'd replace bothroyd with koumas and play five in midfield with koumas or whitts playing just behind chops

Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:59 pm

I'd play Bellamy and Chops up front with Drinky in midfield if fit enough or if not Koumas.

Got a feeling Jones will play Mcphail !