mark hudson today

Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:50 pm

a good solid game :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: mark hudson today

Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:58 pm

made some really great tackles :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:05 pm

I have been one of the first to knock him but fair play he had a good un today. Keep it up we want consistency now Mr. Hudson please.

Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:18 pm

thought he was awful in the first half and could easily have cost us 2 goals, second half I thought he was excellent though.
5/10 first half 8/10 second half

Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:44 pm

good for you hudson, ihave never been one for slagging city players off, and i am so proud of you son. solid, solid display

Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:46 pm

i disagree.
he's still shit and a liability.
everytime we are under attack i dread to think what the muppet is going to do.

Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:50 pm

had a solid game he did make 1 mistake that i remember which if holt was confident would of scored. he is improving but need a solid week in defender i personally think wheater from middlesbrough :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:55 pm

oh ffs mun, chill out, ONE mistake here, one mistake there, its a good job bellamy and co wasnt included in this judgement

Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:57 pm

Much improved this season but did not think he had the best game tbh. Few bad challenges and looked too scared to tackle and switched off allowing runs all over the place. As said though he seemed to buck up in the second half

Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:06 pm

i thought mark hudson was man of the match after previously slagging him off for a long time.

Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:09 pm

Were you people watching the same game as me? The guy almost lost us 2 goals just because of his lack of pace, Then he almost cost us 2 goals because he f*cked up! He made some good tackles but that was it.

Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:15 pm

Kanester wrote:Were you people watching the same game as me? The guy almost lost us 2 goals just because of his lack of pace, Then he almost cost us 2 goals because he f*cked up! He made some good tackles but that was it.

well i thought he done well,agreed off the pace a few times but put in some good tackles so for me mark gets the :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:17 pm

krab wrote:
Kanester wrote:Were you people watching the same game as me? The guy almost lost us 2 goals just because of his lack of pace, Then he almost cost us 2 goals because he f*cked up! He made some good tackles but that was it.

well i thought he done well,agreed off the pace a few times but put in some good tackles so for me mark gets the :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I do like the guy and I kind of feel sorry for him because the lack of pace is not his fault, But I think he will cost us a game soon and im hoping it does'nt effect our season.

Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:47 pm

krab wrote:a good solid game :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i was in the family stand and from where i was he must have made 5 or 6 important headers from their crosses and corners and made a few good tackles...

Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:11 pm

Gyepes was brilliant.

Non-stop working, great clearences.

Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:15 pm

Karl wrote:Gyepes was brilliant.

Non-stop working, great clearences.

Sorry Hudson is an accident waiting to happen. He nearly gifted them two goals first half. Are his feet stuck in quicksand??? Seen milk turn quicker than him!

What worries me even more about him is how he gets outmuscled so often. I feel sorry for Gabor playing alongside him.

So frustrating when Darcy is sat on the bench.

Hudson is clearly Jonesys blue eyes unfortunately :oops:

Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:47 pm

Spot on, not sure what the rest are on about, liability and inconsistent! You tell me up against a decent team in an important game, you do not want Hudson playing. If he was the ex captain he should have some vocals to sort the back 4 out. All over the place today crosses coming in left right and centre and a few breakaways! Got to sort this out! Gerrard only left because of a bust up with Jones! Lets get him back!!!!