Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JAY - WHY OH WHY - Pratley out

Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:11 pm

Well the inevitable has happened although Prtaley is out - Bring it on .

Will be best derby for years

Say WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE !!!!

Jay is stupid though , should Jones have taken him off though ???? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: JAY - WHY OH WHY - Pratley out

Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:25 pm

Should have taken him off at H/T in my opinion.

Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:58 pm

5 needless bookings from jay the one today was fookin stupid

Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:04 pm

the rest will do him good and he'll be champing at the bit to get back. We have to learn to win games without him. Give Keogh his chance lets see if he can take it with both hands

Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:09 pm

when he was booked? give him 2 mins to calm down, then get him subbed and let keogh have 20 mins to get some match practice for jakcs game. i got a feeling koumas will take jay's place. carl remember this when you do your update :old:

Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:31 pm

Thats the reason Jones brought on Koumas in readiness for next week I believe, it's
a pity jones did not give Adam Matthews a run out second half instead of Naylor who must
have been on the piss last night because he was pure crap today.

I've been waiting for this day for a while now and have bit my tongue, but as we are winning
and are top of the league I have pleasure in saying:

"Jones out" :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:40 pm

I agree that koumas was given 20 mins to be ready for next week, bellamy and chops up front, witts out left and koumas coming in.

Should be more than enough to do the jacks.

No disrespect to Keogh but I don't think we can rely on him in a game of this magnatude

Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:07 pm

I said to my son 'soon as jay score's give him a bit more time on pitch then sub him. I and I think most city fans knew that dreaded yellow was going to come.

I know it sounds stupid but for second it entered my mind that he didn't care if he'd gotten a yellow, to avoid the derby, bit like how some thought he could have stayed on pitch longer at PO final, just a thought but I'm sure I am wrong.

Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:15 pm

HigherDesire wrote:I said to my son 'soon as jay score's give him a bit more time on pitch then sub him. I and I think most city fans knew that dreaded yellow was going to come.

I know it sounds stupid but for second it entered my mind that he didn't care if he'd gotten a yellow, to avoid the derby, bit like how some thought he could have stayed on pitch longer at PO final, just a thought but I'm sure I am wrong.

You are Chief. It took him a few minutes to compose himself after that yellow. Jay is a different player to last season :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:21 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
HigherDesire wrote:I said to my son 'soon as jay score's give him a bit more time on pitch then sub him. I and I think most city fans knew that dreaded yellow was going to come.

You are Chief. It took him a few minutes to compose himself after that yellow. Jay is a different player to last season :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

He is certainly a different player, even sprinting now :lol: I guess it was because we all hope the yellow would be avoided, but it was not to be.