Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Not what its made out to be the Prem Aza WOLVES Fan

Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:48 pm

cardiff and annis its not what its made out to be in the premiership i will tell truth and to be honest the championship is the best place with the best fans you lot are like us load and love the banter :D you get no decisions your way away from home and the managers in the prem have never seen tackles always fuckin moanin like that tw*t from arsenal,

Enjoy the fantastic ride of going up and rem every minute of it, because once your up there, you will hardly get a game that you get to enjoy, The Baggies will tell you, they enjoy the going up, more than once they are in the Premier.
really hope you go up, you all deserve it.

Re: not what its made out to be in the prem

Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:54 pm

Yeah, I agree. The Championship is the most exciting league.

You know how it is though, man. The premiership is the promised land for clubs like us. We just want to be there.

Re:Not what its made out to be the Prem Aza WOLVES Fan

Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:58 pm

Aza, Cheers for coming on Our Forum and Welcome, I heard it from A few other teams fans who have gone up,exactly the same as what youve just said, but its 50 years since we were there and Your right I am going to enjoy every minute of This Promotion, Which I Believe and hope will happen :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Sticky:Not what its made out to be the Prem Aza WOLVES Fan

Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:18 pm

I agree as far as it goes, But if Wolves were doing better Im sure they wouldnt be so p-ss off. Wolves are and always have been my second team. And alot of them there dont like the way that Mick plays the Wolves team,and Wolves are going into a bad patch at this time. Know Hunt is starting to play and when Kites gets fit again things will start to pick up and when you start winning game Im sure you will look at it the same as we do. I seen Wolves for many many years try to get out of this League and into the prem and now they are there ,they want to be in the top 5 to 8 place,and I can understand that. But you beat Man City today and Im sure you will be off the bottom soon and things will look better for you. The kind of football Cardiff is playing now is brill , But we all know that if Cardiff were in the prem now with this team most teams there would take us to the cleaners as we are doing to the teams that we play now. We all pray that after all that our Cardiff City has been hit with that this is our season, and that Wales will be put into the spot light on the world stage cos off Cardiff City.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Not what its made out to be the Prem Aza WOLVES Fan

Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:21 pm

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCKNG ON THE PREMER DOOR, KNOCK KNOCK KNOCKING ON THE PREMER DOOR, KNOCK KNOCK KNOCKING ON THE PREMER DOOR. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: