Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:43 pm

It could be "Jack BFC" :lol:

Re: A Burnley fan on Leeds web site lol

Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:02 am

haha!!!

Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:15 am

perhaps QPR Jack registered on this burnley board as user "claretcharlie"

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=104&fid=297&sty=2&act=1&mid=2119701869&page=1

The thread gets a bit lively at post#5 onwards. Claretcharlie removed the offending screen shot from his post but you can see the offending item further on the thread in post #38.

What do you reckon QPR Jack?

Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:56 pm

The user didn't remove the screenshot, the image hosting service did. Probably because it was downloaded so many times that it exceeded the bandwidth allowance for the free hosting service.

Mind you, you're Cardiff fans so i dont expect you to be able to add 2+2 together correctly. I'm surprised any of you got pase the 4+1= bot test on your registration page. Maybe it's a new thing

:P

Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:01 pm

Swan sea shouldnt you be on your way to palace to support your team.
:ayatollah:

Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:07 pm

Swan Sea wrote:The user didn't remove the screenshot, the image hosting service did. Probably because it was downloaded so many times that it exceeded the bandwidth allowance for the free hosting service.

Mind you, you're Cardiff fans so i dont expect you to be able to add 2+2 together correctly. I'm surprised any of you got pase the 4+1= bot test on your registration page. Maybe it's a new thing

Did you mean pass not pase :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: your a joke :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:11 pm

birchblue wrote:
Swan Sea wrote:The user didn't remove the screenshot, the image hosting service did. Probably because it was downloaded so many times that it exceeded the bandwidth allowance for the free hosting service.

Did you mean pass not pase :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: your a joke :ayatollah:

STOP PRESS!!!

Cardiff City Fan Spots A Typo. World Stops Spinning.

*I think you meant "you're".

Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:27 pm

f**k off you gypo c**t :) :) do i need to spell it out for you ??

Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:29 pm

Now now guys, i came here in good spirits. No need to turn it sour with asterisks and Cardiffness.

Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:41 pm

Swan Sea wrote:Now now guys, i came here in good spirits. No need to turn it sour with asterisks and Cardiffness.

Cardiffness? i believe the actual word (Compared to you anyway) is normal.

Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:11 pm

Your point isn't that relevant really is it?

If thats all the ammunition you've got you really are grasping at straws.

Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:51 pm

come back when your above us in the league,,, :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:50 pm

tomCCFC wrote:It could be "Jack BFC" :lol:

:lol: :lol: