Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

lawrie sanchez .........

Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:21 pm

Should be our new welsh manager IMO ,

Just watching him talking on bbc 2 hes got passion and his got a good record with N.Ireland 120 somthink to 27 in the world!

He spoke the truth about toshshit beein in charge about underperforming !!

F.A.W Say they want a welsh manager but whos good enough , and like they said on the tv we hav had a welsh manager for the last 58 years and won nothing !

If he is made the new manager i would start gooing to the games again , because i believe he would take forward we got the young players their we just need a manager to get them playing with pride and play attacking football because we been playing boring football and loosing , so i would rather player attacking football and if we lose atleast we can say we lost playing the right way!!

What do you guys think ???

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: lawrie sanchez .........

Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:30 pm

Cant do any worse than the last oaf. Taken welsh football knowhere in 7 years.

Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:04 pm

not in my opinion

Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:13 pm

i think he should have the job , like he said, he took a group of lads, who where not as good as our boys, and guided them to top of a group that included spain and sweden, whilst beating them both on the way. now that shows something.

if he can make players like healy, craigan and feeny beat the likes of spain and sweden
then imagine what he could do with players like bellamy, ramsey, collison, ledley,gunter,blake and bale.
if the faw appoint him then the only way is up imo

Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:09 pm

I'm beginning to like the idea of him being manager more and more. Took N. Ireland from 127th to 24th in the FIFA world rankings :shock:

Why not !

I'd certainly settle for 24th in the world !