Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Swansea is only worth 3 points. Jay or no Jay

Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:10 pm

People need to get over the fact Jay is one booking away from missing a game. they are all worth 3 point in this league. Jay needs to be able to play his way. If he gets booked so what. Our main aim is to beat Norwich.

Re: Swansea is only worth 3 points. Jay or no Jay

Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:15 pm

You obvioulsly do not have the same hatred for the jerks as the rest of us :roll:

Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:16 pm

The chances of us beating any side are increased greatly when Jay features in the team.
If we're up by 2 at half time or 1 with 20 minutes to go on saturday I think he needs to be pulled off and saved for the game agains the Jerks.
Which team would not want to get one over thier most hated rivals aswell? Our chances of that happening without Jay are a hell of a lot lower than if we did have him playing.

Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:31 pm

gagsy_mc wrote:People need to get over the fact Jay is one booking away from missing a game. they are all worth 3 point in this league. Jay needs to be able to play his way. If he gets booked so what. Our main aim is to beat Norwich.

OK Chief given a choice we win one game would you rather it be Norwich or the Gypos ?

Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:38 pm

I'd take a point with Norwich scoring in the 95th minute tomorrow for Jay to not be booked tomorrow and score the winner against the Digitally Challenged next weekend - 4 points from these 2 games would be superb after our recent run.

Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:43 pm

gagsy_mc wrote:People need to get over the fact Jay is one booking away from missing a game. they are all worth 3 point in this league. Jay needs to be able to play his way. If he gets booked so what. Our main aim is to beat Norwich.

and bragging rights mate,bragging rights :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:51 pm

No no no no no !! I'd take a loss against Norwich anyday but a loss to the jacks NEVER EVER !! I'd leave jay on the bench to make sure he plays against the jacks.

Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:54 pm

Xcasual wrote:

No no no no no !! I'd take a loss against Norwich anyday but a loss to the jacks NEVER EVER !! I'd leave jay on the bench to make sure he plays against the jacks.

[color=#FF0000]No i cant agree with that Chief. The three points on offer is massive tomorrow. If Jay gets booked then he gets booked we have enough fire power to see off them inbreds. Points means prizes chief. :D /color]

Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:59 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Xcasual wrote:

[color=#FF0000]No i cant agree with that Chief. The three points on offer is massive tomorrow. If Jay gets booked then he gets booked we have enough fire power to see off them inbreds. Points means prizes chief. :D /color]

Agreed

Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:01 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Xcasual wrote:

Well chief,bad news for ya !! I'm on my way down to jays gaff now to kidnapp him :lol: ,I know what your saying 3 pts & all but i just can't bare loosing to those feckers .

Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:07 pm

Well chief,bad news for ya !! I'm on my way down to jays gaff now to kidnapp him :lol: ,I know what your saying 3 pts & all but i just can't bare loosing to those feckers .[/quote]
You will only end up with a bad back Chief trying to pick him up off the floor all the time :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:45 pm

Evening Mr Dave Jones,

Nice of you to come onto the messageboard!

I see that even after witnessing the reaction to our victory last season the full extent of the meaning of these games with the Jacks still hasn't quite registered with you has it?

Tell you what - just let Bellamy give the team talk before the game.

:lol: :lol:

Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:40 pm

It means more than that.

Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:11 pm

what makes sport and especially football is rivalries, so 3pts against the jacks is worth a lot more to the fans than 3pts against norwich so i would be more than happy if dj rested jay tomorrow but we all know he won't.

Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:44 pm

I WOULD BE LIVID IF HE DID CHIEF

Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:15 pm

davids wrote:

Evening Mr Dave Jones,

Nice of you to come onto the messageboard!

I see that even after witnessing the reaction to our victory last season the full extent of the meaning of these games with the Jacks still hasn't quite registered with you has it?

Tell you what - just let Bellamy give the team talk before the game.

:lol: :lol:

Good evening. My thinking is if Jay plays bad tomoro to avoid a booking or doesn't play and we lose then a good run will come to an end and there's no guarantee that with Jay playing we will be the Jacks (although obviously i hope we do) We have a squad for a reason. Other players available should be good enough to beat Swansea.

Would you take Promotion if it meant losing both games to the Jacks?

Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:18 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

OK Chief given a choice we win one game would you rather it be Norwich or the Gypos ?

I would love it if we beat them, love it. But in all honesty 3 points from either would be fine. Better off going into the Swansea game off the back of another Win. Confidence and the fact we have other players who can do a job.

Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:39 am

beatin those 6 fingered inbreds is like life or death
sets my whole mood until the next time we play em
so ye, its worth more than 3 points :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:29 am

I think both games are worth more than 3 points yer it only shows 3 points on the league table but because of how close we are to qpr and how close Swansea and Norwich are behind us if we get 3 points off both of them it means that it's 3 points they can't get so will increase our lead. But I see the jack game more important as it will bring alot more joy to me beating them again than it will beating Norwich. I can honestly see us getting 6 points unless we have any injuries or more than 1 suspension after today's game

Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:59 am

3 points dont talk rubbish - THE JB match is an instituation - Would rather Jay rested today and played against JB `s . Your obviously not a fan with 25 yeras of history with the Jacks