Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Could this be the next investor on board?.....

Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:56 pm

This fella was guest of Vincent Tan v Bristol City we shall see.... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 140851.stm

Re: Could this be the next investor on board?.....

Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:59 pm

That would really be something.

Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:49 pm

The man has just been served with a writ over some alleged shady business deal (on SSN) lets hope he don't come aywhere near us :roll:

Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:52 pm

The Chinese Ridsdale?

Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:54 pm

davids wrote:The Chinese Ridsdale?

Could be the new Lidsdale :o

Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:41 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:58 am

Huang's interest in Liverpool came amid reports he had the backing of the Chinese government.

"If you're the greatest brand in the world and you can benefit the Chinese government for the next Olympics or the next generation for example, you may have a great chance to have some investment money and partnership from China", said Huang.

"But it has to be a first class, prestige, landmark trophy brand. Then you have a very good chance of Chinese state or even private company money."

No chance...don't want him anywhere near our club...and f**k the Chinese state! :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:09 pm

guys are you lot drunk? hes a multi billionaire and if vince tan is the main guy (chairman) he is only an investor theres not too much to worry about. i know ridsdale ripped us off but the end of the day hamman didnt do an amazing job (sure i had my best times as a city fan) but i remember when he was going to leave his beloved city with minutes of going into liquidation. that is a fact! altough ridsdale ripped us off and i would hate to see him involved with the club again he also saved us from going out of business. AND if this Kenny Chan or who ever has got money to invest then whats the big problem? wouldnt you rather have more money in the pot for players and so on. AND another thing SSN was the one basically slagging the guy of anyone remember when bothtoyd done the bad tackle on that leeds bum and it was all over SSN and how bad cardiff city are. any one remember the leeds match FA CUP when are fans were a bunch of hooligans? so maybe we should all give this guy a chance IF he did get involved!

Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:32 pm

Pricey wrote:

Could be the new Lidsdale :o

lmao