Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

POLICE

Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:26 pm

More footage just on the BBC news of a copper reaptedly puching a guy in the face

!!! this is only a few that get to public knowledge, hopfully more people will film and prosicute these jumped up little p , s the lot of them

Re: POLICE

Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:14 pm

footage here scroll down page
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... p-him.html

Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:44 pm

That is what you call "Care in the community" :lol: Giving him first aid with one hand and punching his lights out with the other :lol: :lol: Got to say i would love a night with that Lass though!! i can tell she loves it rough.
That sort of treatment should be kept for Peados and Rapists and the odd terrorist. :D

Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:02 pm

I like it how the statement says you can`t rely on CCTV evidence.Quick enough to use it themselves mind.mmmmmm Hypocritical methinks.

Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:04 pm

abf9 wrote:I like it how the statement says you can`t rely on CCTV evidence.Quick enough to use it themselves mind.mmmmmm Hypocritical methinks.

Good point. Cant football supporters use this reference :?: :?:

Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:20 pm

I watched that article on the evening news and the funniest bit was when they firstly showed the film then mentioned that the police had a very different view of the events. :shock:

You can just see it now: "Yes my lord, he repeatedly head butted me on the back of my hand." :lol:

Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:41 pm

Nice sharing. thanks....

Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:04 pm

Its not police brutality, the guys heart had stopped and his breathing and the police were so so upset that they were hitting his chest to give him CPR and the guy moved and they caught his face with a punch, 8 times! Said a police spokes man. :lol: :lol:

Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:07 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:13 pm

good enough for him. they were trying to help him ffs. fuk him, my opinion

Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:15 pm

another view?/?????? He was clearly BITING his leg. Sorry but if some drunkard comes at me with his diseased saliva you can bet I'd punch him any way I could, regardless whether he's been stabbed or not. He was probably on drugs too. What else would he be doing wandering around getting stabbed at that time of the morning? Having his early jog? Doubt it. Funny that his none of this information is mentioned in the article. Convenient really.

- Anna, Hertfordshire,

Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:15 pm

could have been drunk, abit disorientated after being stabbed in the head, you know what coppers are like, stuck up pricks, and then they lay into him, is there any need for it? they do it because they know they get away with it

Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:22 pm

Ben wrote:could have been drunk, abit disorientated after being stabbed in the head, you know what coppers are like, stuck up pricks, and then they lay into him, is there any need for it? they do it because they know they get away with it

Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:41 pm

Yeah got to say the hypocrisy of the old Bill in saying the Video tells a different story to what had happened. If the courts go along with that then they would be setting a president.
On the other hand the Knob who was resisting medical treatment says he gets panic attacks now when he sees the old Bill on the beat :o :lol: oh come on get real that statement says the guy is a knob most probably on benefits trying to make a fast buck.

Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:49 pm

Ben wrote:More footage just on the BBC news of a copper reaptedly puching a guy in the face

!!! this is only a few that get to public knowledge, hopfully more people will film and prosicute these jumped up little p , s the lot of them

Yeh all of them.....................Grow up FFS

Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:22 pm

Rita Pidsdale wrote:
Ben wrote:More footage just on the BBC news of a copper reaptedly puching a guy in the face

Yeh all of them.....................Grow up FFS

sorry mr police man :lol:

Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:01 am

Makes me laugh when you get hit to the floor by OB. 8 of them holding you down hands cuffed behind your back legs tied then they spray you with gas for resisting arrest. :o