Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ninian Park Pub THIS Saturday WE NEED YOU ALL THERE

Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:33 pm

Hi all!

We'll be there on Sat from around half ten with Annis and the boys.

I've got the replica FA Cup with me (looks amazing) and Graham Keenor (Fred's nephew and a real gent).
Graham has photo's of Fred that no one has seen to bring with him and is overwhelmed with what's happening and has told Fred's surviving son (83 year old Bryn who lives in Tonbridge Wells) who is also delighted and said his Father would be humbled by what City fans are doing.

We're gonna give Graham the Cup to take to Asda and then we'll buy as many as we can in Leckwith (next door to the stadium).

The girl @ Asda is delighted to have us and is a MASSIVE City fan.
Me and Owen are rushing around tomorrow (after we do Nation) getting extra stock in..(We've got to count it..and Asda will sign for it).

The Club are sending out a giant round email about the March from The Ninian so hopefully we can go via the stadium and just press gang fans! ha. (Fair play to Julian, Barry and Jamie they couldn't have been more helpful).

They are then taking us onto the pitch and Ali (who's a top top lad) is gonna talk fans through the download and hopefully we can get a few thousand more.

Then we are going to Asda after the game to encourage people to get along after too..

Then after Sunday that's it!!! I'm just going back to being a fan.... ;)

HMV was great tonight and the BBC Wales and ITV Wales news turned up and it will be on the TV tomorrow night.
All I can ask is if you haven't ordered it already please do...as for Saturday buy it again! Doesn't matter...it's for a great cause and when you meet Graham you realise how much it means to the family.

Finally, I'd like to thank everyone for making Leeds away probably my fav away trip in years.
I'd love to get along everytime I'm back in Wales.
You've got a great thing going with this board and it's members and you're all a credit to Cardiff City.
:ayatollah:

Re: STICKY: " Ninian Park Pub THIS Saturday "

Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:43 pm

Great post Johnny, and your right about this forum. We have made friends for life on here :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:44 pm

Cheers Jonny I will be there on Saturday too :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:46 pm

Cheers Jonny, I Will be there, With My Daughters :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:56 pm

:ayatollah:

Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:58 pm

Video... :ayatollah:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYIRFmY3hxw

Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:59 pm

Great having a chat on monday and best of luck on sat

Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:15 pm

Hi Jonny i met you in the Mountain Ash Inn on Tuesday i was the one who was going to have a photo with you and Owen but the battery run out on my camera :oops: I will be there on Saturday and perhaps i can get a photo then i will also buy another couple of Cd's for my Daughter and Nephew, will Asda be selling the picture disc or will you have any with you i would really like to get my hands on one of them?

See you Saturday :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:03 am

see you saturday jon. rain or shine!

Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:46 am

applolgies but I wont be coming to game this Sat ............. got a prior engagement :cry:

Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:54 am

think it would be great to get the statue up before his son passes on etc, would be great for him to see and have a photo with it !!

Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:55 am

also is there any plans to have a few people around the stadium selling it? as im sure most will buy it there and then if they have to rush to and from the game! :ayatollah: then after the game, when the cars are que'ing up to get out, get rallying around to see if anyone wants to buy it or donate :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:35 am

Can't be there tomorrow :cry: due to family stuff.

Downloaded it onto kids ipods today.

Brilliant work Jonathan and co. Makes me proud to be a bluebird. :ayatollah:

Re: STICKY:Ninian Park Pub THIS Saturday WE NEED YOU ALL THERE

Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:16 pm

Well done jonny for all the hard work you've done. Plenty of sleep Monday,and yes I'll be there. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:52 pm

fair play jon you have worked your nuts off for the cause over the past few weeks, cant wait for the gig down the nin!

ive already got quite a collection of 2 cds & my signed picture disc from hmv on thursday :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:07 pm

May be too late now, but maybe for the jacks game, try and get the club to offer the CD with the program?
I'm sure a lot of people would use this option if they haven't already bought it ?

Hope we get the win tomorrow, and hope this song gets all the way to number one, with the bluebirds joining it on top spot in the championship! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:08 pm

well done jon with all the hard work you hav edone pushing this cd for our (the fans staute of our hero) hat off to you
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

monday was a great day, great trip great result all made better by great company, :ayatollah: and thats this lot on here.
the family :D
ps was nice avin a chat with you and warren (nutter) too lol

Re: Ninian Park Pub THIS Saturday WE NEED YOU ALL THERE

Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:48 pm

BRILLIANT TURN OUT BY THIS FORUM, THANKS, A pity Not one person from the Trust turned up.