Cardiff City Forum



A forum for all things Cardiff City

Great shot of Cardiff Fans:

Sat Sep 26, 2026 8:00 am

Cardiff City v Man United 1974

Great shot of Cardiff fans in the old Grange end
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Great shot of Cardiff Fans:

Sat Sep 26, 2026 8:07 am

Forever Blue wrote:Cardiff City v Man United 1974

Great shot of Cardiff fans in the old Grange end

I was in there that day Annis, somewhere near the middle/front mental from about 9.30am - 6.00pm.

Re: Great shot of Cardiff Fans:

Sat Sep 26, 2026 8:08 am

cityone wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Cardiff City v Man United 1974

Great shot of Cardiff fans in the old Grange end

I was in there that day Annis, somewhere near the middle/front mental from about 9.30am - 6.00pm.



I was also there Paul as a 9yr old watching it all :lol:

Re: Great shot of Cardiff Fans:

Sat Sep 26, 2026 8:38 am

With know one wearing colours it amazed me, who you new to hit ,and who not to, when you got stuck in in a ruck. Haha.

Re: Great shot of Cardiff Fans:

Sat Sep 26, 2026 8:59 am

Forever Blue wrote:
cityone wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Cardiff City v Man United 1974

Great shot of Cardiff fans in the old Grange end

I was in there that day Annis, somewhere near the middle/front mental from about 9.30am - 6.00pm.



I was also there Paul as a 9yr old watching it all :lol:

I was an old man of 15. :lol: :lol:

Re: Great shot of Cardiff Fans:

Sat Sep 26, 2026 11:55 am

In feminine flares and platform shoes but game as f**k, make it make sense :lol:

Re: Great shot of Cardiff Fans:

Sat Sep 26, 2026 12:18 pm

Brilliant day hit shit out of the mancs that day,,they can say what they like,,but they had a massive surprise at cardiff...great fun i was 22 and still remember Frankie the war machine getting thrown out and had to pay again to get back in....Hate the mancs,,,,but not as much as the 5 fingered peg sellers from west.....Get into them.....Bluebirds :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Re: Great shot of Cardiff Fans:

Sat Sep 26, 2026 12:21 pm

I was there (Bob Bank) and it was a wild day! :bluebird: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Re: Great shot of Cardiff Fans:

Sat Sep 26, 2026 12:36 pm

Sven wrote:I was there (Bob Bank) and it was a wild day! :bluebird: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:


Still got your platform shoes sven?

Re: Great shot of Cardiff Fans:

Sun Sep 27, 2026 4:48 am

I'm in there somewhere 15yr old in the Grange End crazy day!!!!

Re: Great shot of Cardiff Fans:

Sun Sep 27, 2026 1:09 pm

United other side of the new fence
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.