Cardiff City Forum



A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bagan and Moylan

Thu Sep 24, 2026 5:37 pm

Joel Bagan and Jack Moylan are both on the bench for Ireland's away game with Kosovo tonight.

Re: Bagan and Moylan

Thu Sep 24, 2026 6:19 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Joel Bagan and Jack Moylan are both on the bench for Ireland's away game with Kosovo tonight.

Hope this doesn’t come across as selfish but I’d rather them stay on bench and come bs k fresh for us.

Re: Bagan and Moylan

Thu Sep 24, 2026 6:49 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:Joel Bagan and Jack Moylan are both on the bench for Ireland's away game with Kosovo tonight.

Hope this doesn’t come across as selfish but I’d rather them stay on bench and come bs k fresh for us.


Of course it's selfish but that doesn't make it wrong. I'm sure most of us have the same thought.

Re: Bagan and Moylan

Thu Sep 24, 2026 7:43 pm

Welshman in CA wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:Joel Bagan and Jack Moylan are both on the bench for Ireland's away game with Kosovo tonight.

Hope this doesn’t come across as selfish but I’d rather them stay on bench and come bs k fresh for us.


Of course it's selfish but that doesn't make it wrong. I'm sure most of us have the same thought.


I certainly do.

And I hope none of the City lads in the Welsh squad get on the pitch either.

Re: Bagan and Moylan

Thu Sep 24, 2026 10:40 pm

FT - Kosovo 1 : 0 Ireland .

Re: Bagan and Moylan

Sun Sep 27, 2026 7:08 pm

Nice assist from moylan to Idah to put Ireland 2-0 up against Israel

Re: Bagan and Moylan

Sun Sep 27, 2026 7:11 pm

And now moylan makes it 3-0 what a player

Re: Bagan and Moylan

Sun Sep 27, 2026 7:27 pm

Blue since 1981 wrote:And now moylan makes it 3-0 what a player



Need to make it 6! :clap:
No hand shakes before game apparently :o