Cardiff City Forum



A forum for all things Cardiff City

Catherine Zeta Jones

Thu Sep 24, 2026 11:47 am

Catherine Zeta Jones has been saying on radio that she has turned down a number of offers from Ryan Reynolds to appear on This is Wrexham and has even refused an offer to go to watch Wrexham because she is a Jack. :clap: :clap: :clap: She wouldn't be drawn on us because she didn't want to upset people

Re: Catherine Zeta Jones

Thu Sep 24, 2026 1:55 pm

Fair do’s to the girl! I’d expect the same from one of ours! :clap:

Re: Catherine Zeta Jones

Thu Sep 24, 2026 2:52 pm

Sven wrote:Fair do’s to the girl! I’d expect the same from one of ours! :clap:


I seem to remember Neil Kinnock going one better and being kicked out the Fulham End at Craven Cottage. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Catherine Zeta Jones

Thu Sep 24, 2026 3:27 pm

I've heard she's very good at dribbling in the box.

Re: Catherine Zeta Jones

Thu Sep 24, 2026 4:15 pm

Ryan reynolds a bit too young for her tastes

Re: Catherine Zeta Jones

Thu Sep 24, 2026 4:21 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:I've heard she's very good at dribbling in the box.



That's porn. Haha

Re: Catherine Zeta Jones

Thu Sep 24, 2026 6:36 pm

Seriously, who actually gives a fk :lol:

Re: Catherine Zeta Jones

Thu Sep 24, 2026 7:45 pm

What's Shirley Bassey had to say about this?

Re: Catherine Zeta Jones

Thu Sep 24, 2026 9:45 pm

davids wrote:What's Shirley Bassey had to say about this?

She’d probably stick her Goldfinger up at Ryan, too! :laughing6:

Re: Catherine Zeta Jones

Thu Sep 24, 2026 9:52 pm

Respect to her.

We have famous fans like Jeremy Bowen and Lord Kinnock, as mentioned, so wouldn't expect them to appear.

Not sure why they've asked her so many times when she's been clear she's a Jack, but I say fair play to her - because she could do well out of it if she did appear.

There are other Jacks like Rob Brydon and Michael Sheen so I'm sure they've been asked too.

Re: Catherine Zeta Jones

Thu Sep 24, 2026 10:48 pm

Fair Play .

Re: Catherine Zeta Jones

Fri Sep 25, 2026 11:24 am

davids wrote:What's Shirley Bassey had to say about this?



Diamonds are for ever,and I've got a porche.Haha

Re: Catherine Zeta Jones

Sat Sep 26, 2026 12:34 pm

Didn't a well known City fella "get off" with Catherine down Wombany street one night, many years ago?