Cardiff City Forum



A forum for all things Cardiff City

"Not that I'm aware of" Rumours last week circulated tha

Tue Sep 22, 2026 4:33 pm

"Not that I'm aware of"

Rumours last week circulated that Yousef Salech was set for a call-up to the Jordanian national team

However, Cardiff boss Brian Barry-Murphy says he does not expect the striker to be going anywhere during this international break

The Bluebirds forward does not yet have an international cap, but is eligible to play for a number of teams, including Denmark, Jordan and Palestine.



He previously said it was a "dream" of his to play for Denmark in an interview in 2024.



He has family in Jordan who "really want" him to play for them.



His mother hails from Poland, so he qualifies for them, too.



Some of his family also hail from Palestine and he qualifies to represent them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: "Not that I'm aware of" Rumours last week circulated th

Tue Sep 22, 2026 5:21 pm

Nice to have ‘choices’ and I wish him well :ayatollah:

‘He plays where he wants, he plays where he wants! That Yousef Salech, he plays where he wants!” :laughing6: :notworthy:

Re: "Not that I'm aware of" Rumours last week circulated th

Tue Sep 22, 2026 10:31 pm

Don't think he will be going anywhere soon .